SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:21 am

I would really like to know when they filmed Sean visiting Zach. There was so much foreshadowing in that conversation, I'm thinking it had to be very late into filming or after.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I would really like to know when they filmed Sean visiting Zach. There was so much foreshadowing in that conversation, I'm thinking it had to be very late into filming or after.

Really good point GA. If we found out that they filmed it after they returned to LA after HTDS, we could be pretty sure that Gaby is the f1
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:48 pm

Well .. if Kaitlyn is not f1 someone should fix her up with Justin Glaze .. seeing as they are both espresso martini connoisseurs .. both good looking . Educated. Like to party . Ya know they can compare notes 🤪
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:57 pm

luvstx wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I would really like to know when they filmed Sean visiting Zach. There was so much foreshadowing in that conversation, I'm thinking it had to be very late into filming or after.

Really good point GA.  If we found out that they filmed it after they returned to LA after HTDS, we could be pretty sure that Gaby is the f1
Is it possible to tell the difference between September and November by looking at the vegetation? We need a botanist ASAP!

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:23 am

Surprising that it is almost 9:39 California time and nothing yet of the WTA at all

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:12 pm

Does anyone know when the finale/ATFR airs? Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:50 pm

suzq wrote:Does anyone know when the finale/ATFR airs?  Thanks!

It always airs following the final episode , its usually a 3 hr show that night. I havent heard that anything would be different this time. This Monday is meet the parents , Tuesday the women tell all and I believe the 20th is overnight dates, and Finale & ATFR should be on the 27th. If Im wrong someone correct me but I think thats the remaining schedule for this season.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:44 pm

Ok .. here’s the big rumor from CHICKSINTHEOFFICE

AHEM LOL .. here goes .. Zach left engaged to Kaity .. they broke up .. and he is now with Jess

BUT .. NO ONE seems to know where that is from🥴🫥🤭😱

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:47 pm

Jeepers wrote:Ok .. here’s the big rumor from CHICKSINTHEOFFICE

AHEM LOL .. here goes .. Zach left engaged to Kaity .. they broke up .. and he is now with Jess

I thought they said it didn’t have anything to do with Zach or Kaity?

I would not be surprised by anything honestly. The way Gabi and Kaity are besties and Gabi, Kaity and Ariel posting the same exact thing after the latest episode- seems like it would make sense for them not to be together now. Not convinced about him being with Jess though.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:34 pm

Anything can happen but I don't see him being with Jess. RS said just two days ago that he is engaged to Kaity and they are still together, imo if they weren't I think he would've found something like that out by now. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:37 pm

I wonder if the big spoiler is a change in Bachelorette

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:59 pm

mizzoufan wrote:I wonder if the big spoiler is a change in Bachelorette

THIS IS IT .. AND BTW .. the chicksintheoffice ARE NOT attending the ATFR

Ok .. here’s the big rumor from CHICKSINTHEOFFICE

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
southerngirlatheart
Jolena
suzq
blueblues
luvstx