SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Alesia Delaney - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Alesia Delaney - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Alesia Delaney - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:45 pm

I think this is a match.  Real estate agent from NSW (with a now-deleted StarNow profile Suspect )

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Alesia Delaney - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 1lUHCXD

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Alesia Delaney - **Sleuthing Spoilers** VFwmlXj

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Alesia Delaney - **Sleuthing Spoilers** IGdDtlx

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Alesia Delaney - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 44S85Hi

Source: Tenplay

Used to date Purple Wiggle John Pearce when he went by Len Ruella.  I expect she will find a way to work this into conversation.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Alesia Delaney - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Alesia Delaney - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by butterflylove Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:03 am

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Alesia Delaney - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Alesia Delaney - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:24 am

Bobette wrote:Alesia is one to watch.  She picks up on the fact that Jed's sensitive and isn't fooled by his clothes/tatts/hair.  That's her at the end of season IMO - hair colour matches and he's looking down, so the height seems right too.  Still expecting him to leave single though...

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Alesia Delaney - **Sleuthing Spoilers** VtcKGNp
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Alesia Delaney - **Sleuthing Spoilers** RL4vt8e
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Alesia Delaney - **Sleuthing Spoilers** OVnLoSr

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:54 pm

@Bobette Great job on the original match. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:23 am

Ah, gotta love the Star Now profiles. Love the wannabe actors being unearthed Smiley

That said, she and Jed had genuine chemistry, IMO - at least, compared to the others... which doesn't say a lot on this season for Jed anyway who doesn't really seem like he wants to be there.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:49 pm

@leavers oh interesting! I'll be interested to see what happens with them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:52 am

@leavers Agree on the chemistry, though I wonder if she is the kind of girl who chases "rock stars", considering her prior affiliation with Len Ruela (now known as John Pearce AKA the new Purple Wiggle).  

Is there a word for a musical version of a footy WAG?  If so, yeah, maybe that.  laugh out loud  Google her full name Alesia-Francoise Delaney to see what I mean.  There are some... interesting videos out there.

I do note Len performed with the Justice Crew at gospel concerts (Exhibit A) so I assume religion is no issue for her, and this she & Jed in a church at the FRC IMO (though I'm still guessing she turns him down).

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Alesia Delaney - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 0K29UiB

All things considered I don't see any of the other girls being compatible with Jed so it's Alesia or no one IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:19 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Alesia Delaney - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 2Lw3mMN

Source

ETA:  Correcting myself from upthread, it has come to my attention that Len Ruela and the Purple Wiggle are not in fact the same guy but rather twins with near-identical names (John Len Ruela Pearce and Len John Ruela Pearce  dizzy ).  Not sure what their parents were thinking there but anyway, Alesia dated the non-Wiggle. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Alesia Delaney - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum