SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Abigail Harley - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Abigail Harley - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Abigail Harley - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:14 am

butterflylove wrote:

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Abigail Harley - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Abigail Harley - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by leavers Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:26 am

I didn't buy that Felix was actually into her at all. Right? It was just a plot device, yeah? Aside from it seeming fake, once she was in the mansion she kinda disappeared other than doing some narrating. Maybe they wanted her for that reason and had to have a 'story' for her coming in.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Abigail Harley - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Abigail Harley - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:10 am

leavers wrote:I didn't buy that Felix was actually into her at all. Right? It was just a plot device, yeah? Aside from it seeming fake, once she was in the mansion she kinda disappeared other than doing some narrating. Maybe they wanted her for that reason and had to have a 'story' for her coming in.

Yes that whole storyline was ridiculous - he wasn't into her at all IMO and she seemed thoroughly unimpressed with him on the group date. I assume they wanted her for narration, same as Bella.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:01 am

If Abigail does get to F2 (per my freckle-based theory here) her illogical first date would suddenly make much more sense.  TPTB would need to make her appear "special" in some way to justify F2, since Felix hasn't given her a second glance in the mansion thus far.  Heck their first meeting could even have been re-shot to make it appear they had more of a connection than they actually did.  

Her suspiciously clean IG has also raised my eyebrows, and she has a second private account (below).  Since when are contestants allowed an unsupervised SM account?   Suspect All this makes me wonder if Abigail impressed producers during auditions and was recruited as narrator from the start with a guaranteed a spot in the final 3, then got bumped up to F2 when everyone else got sick of Felix and bailed.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Abigail Harley - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Yuk2WYh

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:48 am

Bobette wrote:If Abigail does get to F2 (per my freckle-based theory here) her illogical first date would suddenly make much more sense.  TPTB would need to make her appear "special" in some way to justify F2, since Felix hasn't given her a second glance in the mansion thus far.  Heck their first meeting could even have been re-shot to make it appear they had more of a connection than they actually did.  

Her suspiciously clean IG has also raised my eyebrows, and she has a second private account (below).  Since when are contestants allowed an unsupervised SM account?   Suspect All this makes me wonder if Abigail impressed producers during auditions and was recruited as narrator from the start with a guaranteed a spot in the final 3, then got bumped up to F2 when everyone else got sick of Felix and bailed.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Abigail Harley - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Yuk2WYh

Source

the whole 'Felix had to borrow a rose' thing always seemed fake AF. I thought it was just because she was preordained as narrator but it'd be funny if it was reshot because she turned out to be an F2 when they didn't expect it.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:26 am

There are four photos from that first date on her IG.  FOUR!!  The only other girls to have ANY pics from their first dates posted were Lou (3 pics) Bella (3 pics) and Jasmine (2 pics).  In a season where all the girls' social media posts are being orchestrated by TPTB, there's no way that's random or coincidental, IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Abigail Harley - **Sleuthing Spoilers** BPN3D9A

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Abigail Harley - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum