SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:06 pm

Thank you everyone for all the comments.

This is a lot to absorb. dizzy

Jessica must have divulged her boyfriend and open relationship when she applied. TPTB probably rubbed their hands with glee but it sounds like it's gone off the rails.

With all these epi's, I'm never going to catch up!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71523

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:04 am

Episode 7

Several more post-production interviews this episode.  They seem to be using very little of what was actually shot at the time and relying more and more on revisionist narratives.  Never a good sign.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 QwQmwCz
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 WeJAL30

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 K8RPLH3
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 TXFbHHc

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Xc68Gsj
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 JnKUn9K

Anyway.  After a bit of this:

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8igkpc3

There's a super awkward triple date.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Hxcd5Ab

I like Angela more than I expected to.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 NifSwXt

Lauren also seems sweet and sensible.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 QSb2pJX

But these two really just need to get a room.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Z6i0mv4

Instead they take it to a pool and make the others feel uncomfortable.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 PAhYXrF

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3mbaqM5

Now wait a minute, what's going on here.  Tilly wore this to her date:

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Ssrw3ts

But we didn't see this.  Was it cut?  Will she wear the exact same dress and jewellery again later?  Part her hair at exactly the same angle?  Seems unlikley.  Suspect

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 JhIObO2

And that's pretty much it.  There's a boring group date, then at the RC, both Eboni and Naomi go home.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 WZLQyIh

Surely that means Abigail has to be F2?  The hair is too curly to be Tilly and it's definitely not Krystal so...

Source: Tenplay

We're down to 13 girls already.

Thomas
Kiki
Jasmine
Lauren
Lou
Leah

Felix
Krystal
Tilly
Abigail
Jessica

Jed
Courtney
Angela
Bella
Alesia

Plus Tash so technically 14.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:36 am

"I have pairs of underpants longer" laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 JngR7Gc

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:22 am

Episode 8

It appears Tash spent the 2 weeks since she walked out plugged into a syringe full of lip filler.  Does she seriosuly think this looks good?  Jed denies her re-entry to the competition and she skulks off to blab to the media and break her NDA.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 ZdbD1b4

Felix is taking Abigail on a date.  Another greenscreen.  He looks completely different to how he did during filming.  His GC tan has faded, his eyes look dead and there's no enthusiasm in his voice. This was filmed long after the FRC, IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 0idEhPH

"Abigail was the girl I felt the most connection to on our blind date", he lies.  Yeah sure Felix, we could tell by the way you completely ignored her for the past 7 episodes while sticking your tongue down various other girls' throats.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 OrfexHQ

He describes her as a "funny girl", the music stirs and it's pretty obvious where this is heading IMO - they're setting up to be the F2 who's the opposite to the Lead's usual type.  The "maybe I've been choosing the wrong girls" -girl.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 MhiZ8Te

They share a stage kiss (note hands obscuring faces/mouths) and she says she can see herself falling for him.  Sorry, not buying it.  Are we meant to just forget about the fact that she called him a player at the start of the season?

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 ROAOlrX

Meanwhile Jed takes Courtney to a recording studio and they write a song together.  They're trying to rhyme "love" with "dove" and I'm trying really hard not to be unkind because I like Courtney but... the cringe is overwhelming.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 LGkbYkA

I find it distracting that the piano keys don't correspond to the music that's playing.  Did it sound that bad?  Anyway Courtney could easily get to F3 but I'm not sure there's enough contrast between her & Alesia for her to be F2.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 ARjpqFR

Thomas takes Leah on a 2nd date.  The producers ask her about her previous relationship and she's in tears again. Leah comes across as young and fragile, definitely not the other half of a "power couple" Thomas says he's looking for.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 MIknHnU  

Thomas says spending time with her is "special" but it all seems incredibly ordinary to me.  Kiki was the one he wanted and if she didn't have kids or Thomas didn't see kids as a dealbreaker no one else would have stood a chance IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Sa8rGMW

Leah says she's falling in love and the fact this revelation isn't accompanied by serial killer music suggests the bookies are right about her being F1, but Thomas' body language here says it all - sorry Leah; he's just not that into you.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Q14rzFE

The group date is a beach party.  Jed hates the beach so he takes Bella aside for a beer and some friendzoning.  Krystal tries to kiss Felix and he fends her off.  Then Thomas friendzones Lou.  This is all very uncomfortable viewing.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Nmy7zRe

So Lou's gone, I was wrong about her being F2 and yet I still see her in that SC laugh out loud Is this thing really wrapping up on Wednesday?  That would only be 11 episodes.  A normal season is 16.  Even Bette is 12.  A new low for the franchise.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 PGy0nps

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:57 pm

The IG comments are hilarious! Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698

@Bobette thank you for all the s/caps and the commentary that I'm sure are the thoughts of a lot of viewers. Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71523

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xavierrn Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:56 pm

The actual finale is on Sunday fyi - 12 episodes in total

xavierrn

Other / Decline to state Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:39 pm

@xavierrn Yeah I just checked the TV guide and noticed same.  That makes more sense.  So Osher's "Finals Week" post is wrong – the final is NEXT week. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, bearing in mind we haven't seen either of these SCs:

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 FxETuTp
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 JhIObO2

Methinks Tilly was thinking of walking out and TPTB started scrambling to get an alternate finalist in place.  And some on social media are falling for it.   :headbanging

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 YwquhVW

Source

Abigail's great but COME ON people, do you just blindly swallow whatever the editors churn out?  Sigh.  Oh and the freckle was on full display again.  

Bobette wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 LCMDh5V

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Ygm2cVI

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 ROAOlrX

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 9nFlFNd

F2 for sure IMO.   :yes:

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:06 pm

You are spot on @Bobette about Abigail, this is such a manufactured storyline.  But I will say this, it was the cutest date so far.  Some thought actually went into it and Felix, for all his faults, can banter for Australia.  

Also, Tilly is making me so uncomfortable with her aggressive pursuing and cornering of Felix.  Did I even see him make a face?  A plea to 'get me out of here' ?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:52 am

@Agent99 Agree re: Tilly - not sure if it's a sporting thing and she just really wants to "win" but she's definitely... intense.   Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f601  The harsh styling isn't doing anything to soften her image either.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Wl3S2WR

Who do you reckon will go tonight?   question

We're down to:

Thomas
Jasmine
Kiki
Leah
Lauren

Jed
Courtney
Alesia
Bella
Angela

Felix
Krystal
Tilly
Jessica
Abigail

Girls in bold have been the main narrators for their respective cohorts so TPTB would have had incentive to keep them round longer (though that alone doesn't guarantee immunity ofc).

Bella's edit is on a knife edge after last night's episode - she could go, but Jed has no other narrators, so she might get a single date and Jed will suddenly discover a connection ( Rolling Eyes )

Angela is probably the most likely to go - she's done minimal narration and her date was a while ago. Likewise Kiki who's been practically invisible since revealing the sin of being a mother.

Felix is well over Krystal and would have wanted her gone IMO, but I doubt TPTB would have been so keen to give up her quality commentary, in which case Tilly could be in trouble.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:44 am

I listened to SD while having lunch because she was naming the 'winners'.  Alesia and Angela for Jed, Lauren and Leah for Thomas and Jess and Abigail for Felix.  The first named are the apparent f1s.  Interesting.

ETA none of the couples are still together. Thomas doesn't propose.
And all this should be in SM thread, sorry.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:15 am

@Agent99 Thank you for your sacrifice.  

Lauren over Leah?  Hmmm.  Despite the fact that the clinger/first dates never win and I see zero attraction from him to her, I'm skeptical TPTB would reveal an F1 at the FRC in a pre-season trailer (assuming that's Lauren in the blue dress).  But hey the edit is already a mess and I doubt they stayed together unless it's for marketing purposes so whatever laugh out loud

Angela F2 surprises me - there doesn't seem to be enough of a contrast with Alesia.  On the other hand, Jed does seem to be the Lead taking the process the most seriously (e.g. his speech to Bella about not wanting to kiss her because it "didn't feel right") so I guess it makes sense he'd take the only other girl he's said he feels an emotional connection to.

I wonder if Tilly will go tonight then.  She's going to be LIVID.  I hope Felix doesn't have any pet rabbits at home or they might end up in a pot on the stove laugh out loud  I also note she lives in the same city as Felix.  How much do you want to bet she tried to track him down and force herself onto him post-show?  I wonder if that's why he's planning to move to LA.   Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2498057887

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:34 am

cantstopl @Bobette Tilly will go off.  The signs are already there and tptb are loving giving us small snippets of what's to come imo.  I mean, she's whispering to him in tonight's preview, "I can't lose you" and he looks freaked out.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
notarose
ule101
GuardianAngel
leavers
butterflylove
Sprite
Bobette
14 posters