SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:18 pm

Does Ariel voice driving anyone else bonkers

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:29 pm

I hadn't noticed it particularly. For me it is usually the baby voices that drive me nuts.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:40 pm

luvstx wrote:@albean99 welcome home!  Hope you had a good trip. Your comments are interesting given that you are unspoiled.

I don’t find this group of women particularly whiny. Christina and Brianna yes and of course the annoying Madison but at least Zach isn’t having it.

It could be because I watched 3 episodes in 2 days. affraid giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:58 pm

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:12 pm

Zach  -- I love how he keeps connecting back to Sean. It tells me that the producers are taking seriously that the fans want a love story.

I think the thing that I enjoy most about Zach is that I have a clear idea of what he is looking for in a partner. The most recent crop of bachelors have been all over the map in that regard. But with Zach, he knows what he wants, and is making decisions accordingly. It's refreshing.

Kaity -- I like how Zach mentioned their "quick, early connection," and how she called Zach, "earthy," which I think is one of the qualities he in turn is looking for. It was interesting that he reused the same vocabulary ("giddy," "butterflies") that he used with another front-runner, Gabi. Kaity also told him, "I like where this is heading." So do I!

The football game -- cute, *but* I am really tired of seeing the women getting injured. Getting injured is not what they signed up for.

The night portion -- I have to mention that Ariel looked really stunning in her ruffled black gown. Brooklyn looked great as well.

Baily -- Arrgh! Every season a middle-of-the-pack cast member shoots herself in the foot like this. She forced Zach's hand, and IMO got sent home a lot earlier than she otherwise would have.

Aly -- She was a good match for the parachute date. From what Zach said, it sounded to me that he had at least some say in which woman got which date.

Briana -- She has puzzled me. She went from a charming, lovely "America's pick," to a grim, unhappy cast member making her exit. She seemed almost angry when she was having her last chat with Zach. I have mixed feelings about her tattling yet again. Perhaps it was necessary to make Zach aware of the situation with Cristina, but it felt like a parting shot. I'm sorry that the experience did not work out for her, but I'm at a loss as to what could have made it gone better.

Christina -- I think the producers were relatively kind to her in their edit. I have a feeling there is a lot more that could have been shown, but they stuck with the bare minimum to justify Zach sending her home. Even though she said some awful things, a part of me feels bad for her. If she's interested, I think a lot of fans would enjoy a redemption arc for her on Paradise. Hopefully some lessons have been learned. As for Zach, I appreciate that he took some time to think through how he should handle the situation. I also like that the other cast members were not overly dramatic in how they presented the facts of the matter to Zach. Well handled all around.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
pavalygurl
mtnlvr55
Jeepers
southerngirlatheart
blueblues