SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race - Season 35 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 35 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 35 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:17 pm

@Sprite When is the finale?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 35 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 35 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler*

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:46 pm

@GuardianAngel Next Wednesday. I am really looking forward to this one.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:08 pm

Omg I keep forgeting about this show! I've been watching on Paramount+ so I guess I'll catch up after the finale. Thanks @Sprite for the recaps! How many are left & who do you think will win?

Ahh my favorite hockey player is from Slovenia and he always goes back home in the summer time and when he shows on his IG stories of Lake Bled it is gorgeous! Def. excited to watch that episode.!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Amazing Race - Season 35 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler* - Page 3 8367-910 The Amazing Race - Season 35 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler* - Page 3 I_got_13 The Amazing Race - Season 35 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 The Amazing Race - Season 35 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:11 pm

Linds911 wrote:Omg I keep forgeting about this show! I've been watching on Paramount+ so I guess I'll catch up after the finale. Thanks @Sprite for the recaps! How many are left & who do you think will win?

Ahh my favorite hockey player is from Slovenia and he always goes back home in the summer time and when he shows on his IG stories of Lake Bled it is gorgeous! Def. excited to watch that episode.!

The brothers, Rob and Corey, the beards are left. Anyone could take it since they have all won at least one leg. I am hoping for R/C or the beards. I have no issue with the brothers, but they have won so much it would be nice if one of the other two takes it. It has been a really good season and the episode in Slovenia is so fun. Everyone loved it there and kept commenting on how beautiful it was.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race - Season 35 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler*

+2
Sprite
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum