SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pwgolfer Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:41 am

The Aussie version's version is the same concept but different in that the acreage is thousands of acres whereas this season's US version is 44 acres to 300. More cattle etc. and the farms are more remote and not as modern as the US. It's interesting to see the city girls on some of the farms. They do have some marriages, some babies and some relationships. Hulu doesn't have seasons 1-6 but does have season 7 on. (I believe you can watch the earlier seasons on Hulu Plus). The earlier seasons were on Hulu but have since been moved to Hulu Plus.

pwgolfer

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:56 pm

Early seasons of FWAW AU were very genuine. I'd say the later ones after the show was rebooted (10, 11, 12) are a lot more produced, fake and drama-focused rather than focused on relationships.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:55 pm

I've watched the first few episodes of the Aussie season 7 and like the guys and most of the women. Definitely huge ranches out there!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:18 am

Anyone watching this? I am enjoying it!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:38 am

@suzq I got to watch the 1st episode and liked it too. I am recording it on DVR to.watch tomorrow
. Right now I do like the farmers, awesome guys.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:34 pm

I am enjoying it (the new, US version)! Towards the end of the show, I was thinking about asking if anyone has any thoughts about which girl(s) seem to be most suited for each farmer. And then the one I had picked for Hunter (Meghan) told him she wants to leave because she's uncomfortable with reality TV! Which, IMO, makes her even more perfect for him! I hope he changed her mind. In the previews I saw somebody who kind of looked like her, but it might have been one of the other blondes he has.

But just for fun, these are the ones I like for each of the farmers, so far (we haven't heard more than a few words from some of them):
Hunter: Meghan
Allen: Cassidy Jo
Ryan: Maybe Lilly? She was showcased in her introduction to Ryan, but we've hardly seen her since.
Landon: Nicole - or maybe Kylie

This is a list of all the ladies and which farmer they are with, if you need a reference.
FWaW Cast

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:55 pm

Wow kind of easy to see which guys have a "certain type" of women they like question
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by fletchy Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:40 pm

Gosh I like this show! The men are so real, great personalities. And I like that there is not a host, and no rose ceremonies. Refreshing change. I hope they find love.
fletchy
fletchy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:34 pm

Thanks for the updates!

I just checked and it looks like an epi 1 is up. I'm going to have to watch!

https://shvideos.net/2022/09/04/farmerwife-12-1/

ETA: is this Season 12????

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks for the updates!

I was going to say that in the US, it's season 1.  However, I just discovered there was a season in 2008 on The CW!  I do not remember that at all.

According to Wikipedia, there are versions in 31 other countries!  I can't tell how many seasons there have been in those different countries, but in Australia, there have been 12 seasons.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks for the updates!

GA thats the Australia one. Yes season 12 is their most recent and it's good, I watched them. I have no opinion yet on the U.S. one., it' s only 2nd week.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:31 am

Allan has those dreamy eyes talk.about swoon.

Really all the cowboy's are so sweet.and good looking. whoever the lucky ladies are can't go wrong with whomever.

Also I love their country talk laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq