SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 14 (Women Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 14 (Women Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 14 (Women Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:47 pm

Jess is very cute.

Christina is sitting in the usual next ette seat when I compare to our old s/caps. But maybe they changed things up. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 14 (Women Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 14 (Women Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:16 pm

DAM .. if Charity is STILL this broken up she should NOTBE THE NEXT BETTE,!!!!!

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:20 pm

@Jeepers Rolling Eyes sorry, but that's a little ridiculous to be so broken up. She's so eager and so ready. Nice Lead in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:41 pm

Am I crazy or doesn’t the lead usually show up sooner than the 90 minute mark? I just tuned in and 2as surprised to see that Zach just showed up
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:42 pm

@luvstx I thought that was unusual too.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:49 pm

MOLD WINE!!!! Hahahahaha

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:50 pm

That was funny! haha!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:00 pm

Ugh
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:22 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:23 am

I just finished up fast forwarding my way through the WTA. These ladies seemed to get along pretty good for the most part! I think Jesse Palmer is good in his role but why did Jesse refered to Fantasy suite week as "sex week"? We know it is but still....
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:44 am

Fleurdesel wrote:I just finished up fast forwarding my way through the WTA. These ladies seemed to get along pretty good for the most part!  I think Jesse Palmer is good in his role but why did Jesse refered to Fantasy suite week as "sex week"?  We know it is but still....

Jesse referred to it that way as Zach said that to him in an ITM that’s in the preview.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:11 pm

Jesse is so handsome.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 14 (Women Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Fleurdesel
luvstx
Jeepers
Bullwinkle
GuardianAngel