SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 55 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 41 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:31 am

Jeepers wrote:Joey got the special romantic music at the intros

Yes I thought I heard the music correctly.

I listened to all the music for each entry and most of the music yes jazzy jingle jangle fun and flirty. The music for Joey was a different tone for sure. Great catch.

Last edited by chasus71 on Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:12 am

Also the green shirt SCs  .. I think it was a FS gone wrong and she leaves .. she is shown getting into a limo upset .. commentary about it being a week left and he doesn’t know what he wants
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:28 am

Jeepers wrote:I wonder if Warwick got the plane and beautiful black dress date .. he was sent home from his date and she was shown to be  putting someone in a limo andreturning to the plane by herself

Also the green shirt SCs  .. I think it was a FS gone wrong and she leaves .. she is shown getting into a limo upset .. commentary about it being a week left and he doesn’t know what he wants

Im not sure about the Warick date because Chairty's hair was down in that date, and they went to a theme park to ride a roller coaster so I don't think she would be frolicking in that dress at a theme park. Although she could wear it for a RC.

You are spot on though about the green shirt which is actually a sweater/or textured shirt of some sort the closer I look at it and it is Xavier. Whatever happens in their discussion it definitely sends her into an emotional wreck. She leaves to go back to her villa perhaps. I think one of the earlier S/Caps we see her crying in a white robe I think could be from this night. One thing I wonder if it is the first or 2nd FSD since she mentions it being a week away.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:48 pm

chasus71 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:I wonder if Warwick got the plane and beautiful black dress date .. he was sent home from his date and she was shown to be  putting someone in a limo andreturning to the plane by herself

Im not sure about the Warick date because Chairty's hair was down in that date, and they went to a theme park to ride a roller coaster so I don't think she would be frolicking in that dress at a theme park. Although she could wear it for a RC.

You are spot on though about the green shirt which is actually a sweater/or textured shirt of some sort the closer I look at it and it is Xavier. Whatever happens in their discussion it definitely sends her into an emotional wreck. She leaves to go back to her villa perhaps. I think one of the earlier S/Caps we see her crying in a white robe I think could be from this night. One thing I wonder if it is the first or 2nd FSD since she mentions it being a week away.

Yes .. my mistake with the Warwick thing .. but she did apparently send him home

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:56 pm

@Jeepers Yes correct, he was sent home on the date. You know they always have to have this happen to at least one person every season.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:50 am

One thing I liked about Joeys sit down with Charity is that he made it about her .. as nervous as he was he still made her seen .. per her .. and they sat close .. unlike many other guys .. he constantly touched her .. but ya .. he missed the kiss cue when sh snuggled .. but he makes up for it next week LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:12 am

Jeepers wrote:One thing I liked about Joeys sit down with Charity is that he made it about her .. as nervous as he was he still made her seen .. per her .. and they sat close .. unlike many other guys .. he constantly touched her .. but ya .. he missed the kiss cue when sh snuggled .. but he makes up for it next week LOL
Lmaoooo yeah next week is going to be interesting
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:29 am

Jeepers wrote:One thing I liked about Joeys sit down with Charity is that he made it about her .. as nervous as he was he still made her seen .. per her .. and they sat close .. unlike many other guys .. he constantly touched her .. but ya .. he missed the kiss cue when sh snuggled .. but he makes up for it next week LOL

Its funny also that it appears the majority of the guys on this kissing date are eliminated at the RC next day (If RS play by play is correct). I know in the main promo there was a clip of John Henry stating "we all had to stand there and watch them kiss" So I'm thinking the guys on that date watching that mmmmm.. kiss, won't be feeling too happy. Plus, they go straight home, no evening time with Charity because Joey wins that all for himself. I think this will be so good. Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:10 am

I just caught S/Caps from a promo I saw while watching America's Funniest Home Videos of the upcoming episode.

Charity coming into the mansion to pick up Aaron B. For his solo date:
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 20230794
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 20230796
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 20230797
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 20230795

Driving away for their solo date and on the date
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 20230100
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 20230798
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 20230799

DODGEBALL GD
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 20230102
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 20230105
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 20230104
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 20230106

This must me the GD cocktail Party
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 20230108
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 20230107
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 20230109
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 20230111
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 20230110

I believe these S/Caps are from a BBQ party but not sure
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 20230113
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 20230112

These probably Occur the day after the dodge ball GD where Brayden calls out Adrian for telling Charity about his Spring Break mode:
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 20230114
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 20230115

Random S/Cap prob from the guys who were at the mansion while Charity out on dates:
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 20230117
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 20230116

** The images are from my phone while watching ABC***
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:50 am

Who is our expert for finding hotels and locations. Need some help please

Need to figure who and where this is. I have my suspicions

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Img_0111
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Img_0112

Last edited by Jeepers on Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:20 am

@Jeepers gosh I wish I was good at identifying and sleuthing out hotels and what because I would help. I wouldn't know where to start.

Who is in the S/cap?
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:28 am

I ‘think’ it is Joey

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 55 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 41 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity