SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 55 1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:05 pm

Good luck Charity! Let the sleuthing begin!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:30 am; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:06 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:33 pm

Yay I support this and will support Charity on her journey!!!
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 200.gif?cid=ff8962e387waso2r0c4p06xvd2cpr8o2t2v14uk85nalmuqu&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:57 am

Very excited about Charity's season! Bring on the men and sleuthing!!! 😁

ETA: I had a gut feeling from the get-go that she was going to be Bachelorette based on her edit, the timing and process of elimination. I mean, it really couldn't have been anyone else because the other women either didn't make as much of an impact (Ariel) or got crappy edits (Katherine, Christina Mandrell, and Brooklyn). It definitely wouldn't have been Gabi either because we just had a Bachelorette with the same name last year. It would be too confusing for the fans (and from a marketing standpoint). Also, the pictures of Charity's 1-1 date being publicly leaked awhile back could very well have been an early sign as well.

Last edited by flojo031 on Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i)

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:09 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:54 am

@flojo031 I agree with everything you stated. I am very excited as well about her season and I am very happy for Charity she is truly a beautiful person inside and out for you
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:01 am

Good video, thanks for posting.

I think Charity will come out of her shell during her season. She said she loves to laugh, and I think that will help her be more expressive if she meets a guy who genuinely makes her laugh. JMO.

As always, Charity just glows in this interview. Awesome!

bluwavz wrote:  
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:57 pm

I didn't know they ask the lead where they'd like to go?? She wants to go to Greece. Off limits, cage swimming with sharks. ( a for sure thing imo laugh out loud)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:46 pm

I just got back from my vacation and not feeling so hot after 36 hours in transit. Trying to catch up before I zonk out after the show tonight.

Still not thrilled with this pick. We are going to get hammered with her abusive relationship and it will be their new cause du jour. I hope her personality comes out more on her season and they get her to stop with that scrunched face thing. Her brother on the other hand... yes. Loved how caring he was with her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:51 pm

'The Bachelorette': Charity Lawson Says She's 'Definitely Smitten' After Meeting Her Men (Exclusive)
https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-charity-lawson-says-shes-definitely-smitten-after-meeting-her-men-exclusive-201403
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:52 pm

Good article. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

I'm not understanding the timing here?

"I had no idea that it was going to be me. I was totally shocked," she said of when franchise host Jesse Palmer told her the news. "..

"I got an opportunity to talk to Becca Kufrin. She's great. And then also [I talked to] Kaitlyn Bristowe a little bit. Right before I was announced, she reached out to me, which was insane. I was like, 'Oh my goodness, Kaitlyn.' I was fangirling a little bit," she said. "They basically just told me... to stay true to myself... A lot of people watching me last season saw my empathy, my ability to connect with people, and I just plan on leading with that as I step into this role."

https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-charity-lawson-says-shes-definitely-smitten-after-meeting-her-men-exclusive-201403

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:05 pm

maybe she meant after they filmed wta but before it aired and was officially announced to the audience?
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 55 1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity