SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 55 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 43 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by honeydiors Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:45 pm

chasus71 wrote:
dancealexturner wrote:What about the shot of Aaron in the pink shirt saying it's tough to watch Charity go on dates? He's in an outdoor seating area with a large tropical plant behind him. Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Screen10

Looks like it could be from F3 sitting down to talk while each go on their fantasy suite dates.

I believe this is Stateside because there is another SCap of him in the same shirt in an ITM with the same background of one in the states. I believe the picture happens when many of the guys coming back from other GD frustrated with having to watch Charity make out with the winners and what not. Also it may happen bedore he has the argument with Braydon, IMO. I think Aaron is confident up to this point because he had the 1st date and sees the other guys going crazy not having a 1on1 yet. JMO
This might be NOLA (i'm taking a guess) if not NOLA the ski resort week
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:18 pm

@honeydiors I was thinking this as well that it could be F6 NOLA or WA state. By then tensions are high and we know Aaron is in the mix of the drama with Brayden back in WA. I would say everyone is on edge not getting dates and HTDs are around the corner. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:33 pm

I went back through the promos & I can't find any scenes or caps of Aaron in that shirt or any other guy in a spot like that SC. Don't think it's WA because that shirt looks way too thin to be outdoors in WA in early April. My guess is that it's NOLA or Fiji. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:36 am

👋 it's been ages! First of all, mods, pls ignore any message from me about my inactive access. I made it in Smiley

I've read a lot of the posts but not all. Sorry if these were already discussed. I had the opportunity to attend a Fijian wedding a couple of years back and I noticed this scene in the preview. It is a tradition in Fiji to carry the bride to the groom. Charity possibly had a date centered around this or did some sort of commitment ceremony. The whole set up is quite similar to what I've witnessed:
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 20230710

She keeps using the word "husband" so it's possible that they went through some parts of the traditional ceremony and she liked the sentiment.

Secondly, I've seen the conversations about Joe not making it to Fiji. This could end up being from an earlier location but I think these two interviews were pick-ups done later during filming but Joe and Dotun were asked to talk about the first night. These were shown right before they got their roses. I didn't notice any of the other guys using that background. That set up looks more suitable for Fiji than any of the other locations. I also noticed that the black n white v line pattern was also used at the frc setting. Of course, it could have been filmed anywhere so I'll be on the look out in upcoming episodes. That could potentially point to Joe being in Fiji. Curious to hear what you guys think.

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 20230611
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 20230712

Sorry about my janky tv screen photos.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:55 am

@julychild you know what i think you may have somewhat answered a question I had about how different Joey looked in the RC ITM
HIS HAIR looked quite different than his night 1 look and I thought "Did Joey go outside and his hair got wet!!" So odd that I saved rhe s/caps. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. Good catch 👏 👌

Who knows but your theory is very interesting and could be quite possible 🤔
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:17 am

chasus71 wrote:@julychild you know what i think you may have somewhat answered a question  I had about how different Joey looked in the RC ITM
HIS HAIR looked quite different than his night 1 look and I thought "Did Joey go outside and his hair got wet!!" So odd  that I saved rhe s/caps.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. Good catch 👏 👌

Who knows but your theory is very interesting and could be quite possible 🤔

Right. The hair and thinner face were what stood out to me, too. It's quite obvious those 2 confessionals were filmed at a later date. We know that they do that all the time. I didn't take a pic but the one where Charity was crying, during what looked like her evening NOLA date with Joe, was also filmed later - her ring was missing.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:29 am

@julychild yes that one too also great catch

Also the later itm with Joey his facial hair wasn't as dark aa nigt 1 (couldbe lighting) but the hair ia a dead giveaway. I just thought they didn't inject these so early especially night 1 laugh out loud I thought they placed though later or mid season.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:38 am

dancealexturner wrote:What about the shot of Aaron in the pink shirt saying it's tough to watch Charity go on dates? He's in an outdoor seating area with a large tropical plant behind him. Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Screen10

Looks like it could be from F3 sitting down to talk while each go on their fantasy suite dates.

Fairly certain this is Aaron in San Diego (or Oceanside ?).  Looked a few days ago for the hotel where the guys were yelling out on the balcony and I believe it's the same. https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/california/the-seabird/sando/photos-reviews.  If it is, it's a bit rich for him to be complaining when he just had a date.

ETA scrap that.  It's in NOLA.

Last edited by Agent99 on Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:54 am

@Agent99 really great catch on the Seabird hotel! The chair and the shiplap are a match!

And I think Aaron B was 'in it to win it' from the start. And I am with those that believe if he went to Fiji it was after being cut at F4. One thing worth considering, why would production let Aaron go to Fiji? Were the other three love stories so strong (boring) that they needed him to add some drama to the FSD week? Does one of the F3 self eliminate after the HTD RC so they have time to fill? Did Charity fall hard for Aaron (doubt this one). Just fun to consider.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:00 am

This is the kind of sleuthing I love! Keep posting your finds everyone! 😊
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:42 am

smg2587 wrote:The show official channels still hasn’t posted the preview but shared news has it up.

https://youtu.be/UiPJom_Wui0

Saw this on Reddit but don’t have a  cap that goes with it. @chasus71 Do you have a cap of Xavier in a green suit jacket? People on Reddit have a pic of him in an almost, if not matching jacket but I can’t find it.

Just posting some of that scene for now.

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 9e7c3b10
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 E0516b10
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 B7118410

Finally watched Bachelor Fantakes YouTube breakdown of the season preview (sorry I’m not sure how to give a link). He’s really good at sleuthing IMO.

He has identified that green outfit as a green polo shirt that there is a shot of Xavier wearing in another preview/promo. He’s sure it’s similar to the right Gabby and Erich had during their LCD and is being used to fake us out.

https://www.youtube.com/c/BachelorFantake
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:51 am

@luvstx The one in the green is definitely Xavier it has the same pattern as the shirt you see him in sitting down with his hands covering his mouth. The facial hair on the chin in the cap you posted matches as well with Xavier.

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 20230628

https://www.instagram.com/bacheloretteabc/
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 55 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 43 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity