SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 -Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 -Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 -Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:17 pm

Thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for posting in the SM thread. (I can't bring them over. Not sure if it's me or our forum)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 -Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 -Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:59 pm

Did I see Demi as a contestant in a promo?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 -Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 -Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please no. I haven't had time to go back and look at them in the IG slide and I'm not sure those are all of them because I thought I read somewhere there were 27 contestants.

I'm happy Joey is back!! I noticed Connor is on. I forget which season of the ette he was on (will look it up) and I think he was on BIP. I'll update the contestants thread when real life gives me time!

ETA: they are all here. Connor was on Kaitie season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:53 pm

Austin and Chelsea split. That's too bad. They were so cute together and she was so happy. I wish them both well.

Chelsea Vaughn Shares Emotional Details About Her Split with Austin Tinsley and Their Joint Apartment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
She said, “I cried at the leasing office telling the real estate agent that he moved, I cried into my salad, I cried into my sunglasses during Fashion Week, I cried on this podcast couch last week. I can’t stop crying. It’s really hard. I don’t really know what to say here.”

She went on, “I think that sometimes both parties can try as hard as you possibly can and it’s still not going to work. It had absolutely nothing to do with how we feel about each other. There are just certain aspects that weren’t working and bigger things that were incompatible that aren’t going to work long-term. This really couldn’t have been prevented.”

And while things have felt heavy, she said they both have no regrets and really tried their hardest to make it work.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 -Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum