SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:46 am

goodluck to luke and ellie, they'll need it. Bondi is expensive asf and the vanilla zillennial lifestyle sponcon influencer shtick is on the bubble

but like, every couple i've said are doomed has ended up staying together so I'll just shut up about whether or not I think they'll stay together. I do think the pseudocelebrity they probably assume they're headed for is going to be a lot harder to achieve than they think, but that's another matter

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:29 am

I just checked out Ellie's Instagram to see what they're up to and almost died of cringe.  Why is she doing DIY home photoshoots in front of a crumpled sheet??  Is this "content"?  It reminds me of when a five year old wants to put on a little show and you have to watch and clap at the end, except this person is meant to be a growna** woman. This is what happens when a child is so spoiled growing up they genuinely think they're special, when really they're indistinguishable from every other average 20-something girl of moderately wealthy parents.

spoilers - Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 YCiozaf

spoilers - Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 USEMhWd

Source

Anyway it seems Luke, still besotted, has gone back to rural QLD while Ellie has slipped back into her usual routine of drinking and posing with friends. Aside from the two pinned posts (probably a requirement of her contract with TPTB since Luke has similar) Luke is hardly seen on her IG. Wouldn't want him messing up her wall now would she. I'd be surprised if they make it to Bondi, even more surprised if they last. I hope Luke snaps out of it soon and doesn't uproot his whole life chasing someone who seems far more in love with her mirror than him.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:27 pm

What in the world? omg those are bad pictures. The first one, she leaves her mouth slightly open as if it's a sexy look. What's with the second picture? I don't even know what she's trying to do. no idea

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:51 am

And there we have it.  While Luke's IG is still plastered with pictures of his "girlfriend", Ellie could wait no longer to delete those pesky pins of Luke polluting her precious wall.  It's back to being all about her.

She's also cranked her sponsored content way up.  She is a complete narcissist, IMO.  Luke: do yourself a favour and dump this girl on her a**.  IMO, she's not genuinely into you mate.  Find someone who is.

spoilers - Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 NXmalOe

Source

spoilers - Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 EzC5EtI

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:12 pm

Well that didn't take long and a very embarrassing look for Luke imho.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:24 am

@GuardianAngel Agreed.   :yes:

Yesterday was Luke's birthday and Ellie posted... a picture of her own "L" tattoo.  There are pictures of Luke as well, but they are hidden behind the picture of herself.

Again the superficial appearance of her wall takes precedence over everything including her boyfriend, who's apparently not aesthetically pleasing enough to grace her wall.

She's also removed all pics from the show aside from night 1 and the finale. This seems to me like a girl who was happy to be the "winner", but doesn't value the prize.

I wonder how long it will take for Luke to realise it.

spoilers - Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Cc5YkN0

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:17 am

What a piece of work this chick is.  Luke & Ellie are in Brisbane together, eating dinner, and rather than post a pic of Luke, she posts on her wall two pics of herself, and then two pics of a ring Luke bought her.  None of him.  

And as if that isn't insulting enough, she then posts a story of ... an empty chair.  With Luke tagged :thud We get it Ellie: Luke isn't attractive enough for you to share pics of, and you value the gifts he gives you more than him.

Looking at her posts since the show finished you would barely know she has a boyfriend. I'm done with these two.  Luke, wake up.  She's making a fool of you.  Someone please tag me with the good news when they break up.

spoilers - Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 TYNzV4k

Source

spoilers - Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 BrGWOVG

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:15 pm

That's not how one behaves when they are in love with someone. I hope he realizes it soon.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:21 am

Splitsville?  question

Luke has deleted all his post-show Instagram pics of Ellie, leaving only screenshots from the show, which I assume he's contracted to keep on his profile. No change to Ellie's page of course because she didn't post any recognisable pics of Luke in the first place. Seriously, would anyone looking at this profile even know she supposedly has a boyfriend?

spoilers - Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 N4K2CiB

Source

She did the predicted 2-day visit to his place it the outback, and immortalised the trip with photos of... herself on a horse  Rolling Eyes   Still couldn't bring herself to post a pic of her boyfriend's face on her page. She is one of the most narcissistic, spoiled brat contestants we've seen on this show, treated Luke appallingly and just used him for publicity, IMO.  

The long-rumoured three-month post-finale relationship contract would be just about up, so we can probably soon expect an announcement along the lines of "we still care for each other but the distance was too great and yada yada yada".  Luke: you got played.  Go and find yourself a decent country girl, or just ask the producers for Brea's number.

ETA:  Oh and now she's hanging out with *other* Bachelors at Melbourne fashion week.  Get in the bin, girl.

spoilers - Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 MEAq6F3

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:36 pm

Could she look any more miserable in the above photo?

Poor Luke.

I thought Brea already has a new boyfriend?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:57 pm

@Sprite Yeah probably.

It was more a comment on the fact that Luke would have been better off going for a down-to-earth, free-spirit country girl than a stuck-up, pampered, self-centred, fame-seeking city chick, IMO.

Live and learn hey Luke.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am

They're not following each other anymore. Thought they would've lasted longer

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
Dirty Street Pie
ule101
Agent99
Bobette
leavers
ariwolf
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum