SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:18 am

ule101 wrote:They're not following each other anymore. Thought they would've lasted longer

Ellie never actually wanted a relationship with Luke IMO.  Remember this girl cried at the FRC when he chose her.  Was probably hoping for F2. She said this below during episode 9.  It's not like there weren't signs.  Luke was just wilfully blind to them.

Bobette wrote: Luke clearly IS into Ellie, but I do not see it reciprocated from her angle.  "If it doesn't work out in the end I know that I'll be OK", she says, and if that's not foreboding I don't know what is.

spoilers - Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 E2PIKTp
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:15 pm

@Bobette you had her pegged from the beginning!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette you had her pegged from the beginning!

She usually does!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:31 pm

@GuardianAngel @Sprite Hugesmile

Edit: No surprise but I note Ellie has purchased almost all of her Instagram followers. I scanned through her most recent followers and struggled to find a single genuine account. Looks like she's bought around 3,000 since January. Why do so many Bachelor contestants do this when it's so obvious? Just embarassing.

spoilers - Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 ONCFMkZ

Source

spoilers - Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 KvjBxob

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:34 pm

Well wishing Luke the best what a waste of season hopefully that was the last one

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:37 am

Oh look, Ellie's purchased another 1000 followers.  Or are we not meant to notice her account jumped by 900 followers basically overnight (1000 bought, minus the 100 who've unfollowed her in the past week) and they're all fake accounts?  Pathetic, IMO.

spoilers - Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2YalotF

Source

Meanwhile it seems her latest desperate ploy for attention is to imply she's got something going on with single-mother-fearing, pyramid-scheming, anti-vaxxer Thomas from S10, with the pair being photographed together and commenting on each other's posts.  

spoilers - Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 7d3aGr2

Source

Luke has fallen silent.  He reinstated the photos of Ellie and they re-followed each other (suggesting unfollowing was a stunt by TPTB to get people talking) but his effusive posts about Ellie's "immeasurable depth" and "intricate soul" have well and truly stopped.

IMO he's just running down the clock till he's allowed to announce the split.  They were probably paid to fake it for 3 months, as has been rumoured several seasons in the past.  Finale was Dec 21 which means in a week they will hopefully put this charade to rest.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:13 pm

It's hilarious to me that people buy followers and think no one knows what they were up to. no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:It's hilarious to me that people buy followers and think no one knows what they were up to. no no

I know right?  Bach contestants get a spike in followers when episode 1 airs, and the F1 gets another boost during/after the finale, because people want to see "the happy couple".  

Why would anyone follow her now, 3 months after the finale, when she's posting zero content featuring Luke, let alone a jump of 1000 overnight from accounts which are clearly fake.

Aspiring to be an Influencer when you've only got 1,000 real followers and the other 23,000 are bots bought on daddy's credit card is laughable and simply embarrassing, IMO.

ETA:  As if there were any doubt they're dunzo, Luke just followed a flurry of bikini chicks (not taking my advice to stick to down to earth country girls!).  Clearly gearing up for single life.  

Counting down to the split announcement in 3... 2... 1...

spoilers - Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 AUQAmJ8

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:04 pm

the Australian franchise needs to watch whats happening right now on the US show. I haven't watched it in ages but damn its good this time. Its got the best ratings in 3 years! I think there's multiple factors but I think it helps a lot that the lead is handsome, gracious, emotionally intelligent and sincere and the cast of women is a really interesting and diverse mix, with a very strong (and adorable) F1* romance, an F2 thats really popular with the core fanbase of the show as a whole, the F4 brought so much personality and drama that no matter which side of the fence you sit on with her you have to appreciate that the drama around her brought eyeballs to the show without taking over from the lead and his final two women. And they now have so many viable options for Bachelorette its kinda crazy.

I feel like the AU show could go back to basics just with a really strong cast and we'd avoid all this mess they've got with the x3 "Bachelors"

*spoiled F1, the final rose ceremony isn't until next week

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:20 pm

@leavers Good Post when will they realize imo that's what a lot of viewers want and less crazy drama.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:44 am

Three months to the day since the FRC, Luke has once again deleted almost all pics of Ellie and the pair have unfollowed each other.  No one will be able to convince me there isn't a 3-month post-show relationship contract - this has happened too many times!

@leavers Yes the AU show has completely jumped the shark.  I dare say it's irredeemable without a completely new production team and and casting crew; the current lot just don't get what made the early seasons popular.  Where are you watching the US show?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:52 am

@Bobette all eps available here, you need to make an account but it's safe  spoilers - Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f44d  https://bachelorarchive.com/29299/the-bachelor-season-28-2024/
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
Dirty Street Pie
ule101
Agent99
Bobette
leavers
ariwolf
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum