SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:49 pm

Thanks @ariwolf thumbsup I didn't realise the Archive was back from the dead!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:27 pm

Bobette wrote:Thanks @ariwolf thumbsup  I didn't realise the Archive was back from the dead!

Oh wow, neither did I!  I've been watching the videos on youtube, so probably not missing much tbh.  The other links I used to watch have all been blacklisted.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:40 pm

Bobette wrote:Three months to the day since the FRC, Luke has once again deleted almost all pics of Ellie and the pair have unfollowed each other.  No one will be able to convince me there isn't a 3-month post-show relationship contract - this has happened too many times!

@leavers Yes the AU show has completely jumped the shark.  I dare say it's irredeemable without a completely new production team and and casting crew; the current lot just don't get what made the early seasons popular.  Where are you watching the US show?

I'd love to know your thoughts @Bobette! Its a really great season! I'm SWOONING at him and his F1's connection

(if you don't want to go looking for spoilers and just watch, his F1 is
Spoiler:
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:56 am

@leavers As IF I don't want the F1 spoiler laugh out loud  Knowing who wins is the best bit. Thanks; I'll check it out yes And hi @Agent99 Nice to see you.  hi
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:11 pm

Shilling for Roxy Jacenko Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1838857674

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 WIcc2m2

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:56 pm

says literally everything anyone would need to know about her tbh

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:02 am

@GuardianAngel it might be time to go ahead and archive this season to free up space for Season 12.  It seems Luke and Ellie are not even going to bother announcing a split, even though they clearly parted ways months ago.  

Luke has deleted all photos of Ellie and all screenshots from his time on the show, and there is now no mention of Bach anywhere on his profile. I hope he finds a decent, down to earth girl and will steer clear of spoiled princesses in future.

Ellie has kept up the pics from the show featuring herself (of course) and continues to embarrass herself by posting narcissistic selfies and buying fake followers in extremely obvious blocks of 1000, while her *real* follower count drops daily.

I think we can safely say the "3 Lead" experiment has failed, but will TPTB learn their lesson and return to a single Lead? Probably not. Either way, with no new local content on Ch 10's agenda, Season 12 is probably inevitable.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:08 am

@Bobette Thanks for the run down. I'm on my way out shortly and will archive later.

When do they usually announce the next season?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:11 am

@Bobette luke did confirm it last month, but i don't think they ever posted about it on social media https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/bachelor-couple-confirm-breakup-after-weeks-of-speculation-193023539.html
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:21 am

Good on look for confirming the breakup. I'm sure they'll be another trainwreck season on the way

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:34 am

@ariwolf Ah right I hadn't seen that, thanks! Yep let's toss this one on the junkpile then laugh out loud

Also via that link I noticed the article about Alisha and Glenn's pregnancy. Good for them Smiley
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
Dirty Street Pie
ule101
Agent99
Bobette
leavers
ariwolf
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum