SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:32 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:37 pm

USA Pickleball Sits Down with ABC’s The Golden Bachelor: Gerry Turner

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 GBA_s1_Pickleball_Banner_1000x760_v2

https://usapickleball.org/news/usa-pickleball-sits-down-with-abcs-the-golden-bachelor-gerry-turner/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:42 pm

Golden Bachelor Gerry Initially Didn’t Think He’d Fall for Multiple Women: ‘How Wrong I Was’

When it comes to setting rules for his journey, Gerry admitted to Us that he tried — and failed.

“I had a few rules, but I was breaking them all. That was the problem. So I decided I would stop,” he told Us with a smile. “[My daughters and granddaughters] were worried that I was going to be that guy that was kissing everybody on the first night. And I said, ‘Nope, I’m not going to kiss anyone on the first night. You’re not going to see that. Maybe not even as we get into it.’ Well, as you’ll see, I failed on the very first night, but I don’t feel bad about it at all.”

Gerry told Us that he has “no regrets” about how he handled the physical part of looking for a partner on the reality show.

“As time went on, many of those kisses were of affection. I really wanted to be supportive of all the women. I wanted them to feel good about themselves,” he said.

While Gerry’s family had similar concerns about the infamous overnight dates, he reiterated that he wouldn’t change a thing.

“They brought up the fantasy suites. And the reality is I kept trying to explain to them that as you get older, the priorities for a situation like that are more intellectual, more emotional rather than physical,” Gerry told Us. “And indeed, it did turn out to be exactly that. … I was happy how it turned out. Being able to have a conversation off camera was critically important.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/golden-bachelor-gerry-on-falling-in-love-with-more-than-1-women/

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:58 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:38 pm

@frajosfanofchris thanks for all the posts!

His granddaughter is adorable!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:18 pm

They are really advertising this show, which is a surprise. Not exactly their usual demographic, but the fact that everyone seems so excited for it I think bodes well. Gerry seems a gem and I hope the season is a huge success.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:23 pm

Tomorrow Gerry will on GMA and Kelly & Mark also chicks in the office as well!!

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 JJQJ6IR
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 JJQJrmv

IG's story of Goldenbachelorabc

Chicks in the office with guest Gerry Turner!

https://streamable.com/7f1ezj from IG's story here: https://www.instagram.com/chicksintheoffice/

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:08 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:08 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:41 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:30 pm

He’s the First ‘Golden Bachelor.’ Just Don’t Call Him a Silver Fox.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/27/style/gerry-turner-golden-bachelor.html?smtyp=cur&smid=fb-nytimes&fbclid=IwAR0OwuYObT72E0SOvBnREXcrtQZ7DX6r-TdQKaQ8uCnNLWbNVo4ShL5TRfU_aem_AUj5ZRT3Up6FC-3q--vWCI7V7tDVMF1irpsEHZtJ0aTeKHO7z8cyb26GHcwCMXUavaoBQN4XoOOoAJFBFDOu7jgS&mibextid=Zxz2cZ

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:51 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
sdmom
Billysmom
CHO
RizBiz
ariwolf