SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:25 am

Sprite wrote:Did they change the stylist?

Nope .. same one
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

theBachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:16 am

Boy .. I hate when they show all these previews and then we don’t see most of them in the show laugh out loud uugghhh

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:29 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:58 pm

Below are the YT video tidbits from Charity's BHH interview this was from last week and it took them awhile to upload the videos.

**Interesting to note they did not upload the YT video of her BHH where she talked about Joey for some reason or another. So, if you want the FULL interview the link is here: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1119-bachelor-happy-hour-47127483/episode/getting-clarity-with-charity-119679655/

Charity Reveals If She Regrets Not Taking Back Brayden’s Rose

Charity Discusses Giving Dotun the First Back-to-Back One-on-One Dates in Bachelor Nation History

Charity Shares If She’s Nervous to See Any of Her Exes at ‘Men Tell All’

Charity Answers Rapid-Fire Questions with Serena & Joe on ‘Bachelor Happy Hour’ Podcast

Bachelorette Charity Lawson Shares Her Advice for Golden Bachelor Gerry Turner

https://bachelornation.com/timelines/bachelor-happy-hour/
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:10 pm

EW Article interview with Charity about Hometowns (apparently Charity did have a discussion with Joey's mom but was never shown.)

Bachelorette Charity Lawson on hometown dates and the art of the 'huju'

https://ew.com/tv/bachelorette-charity-lawson-hometown-dates-interview/
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:03 pm

Uummm ALL the videos posted today are Dotun related. Wonder why the hard push uummm

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:02 pm

Jeepers wrote:Uummm ALL the videos posted today are Dotun related. Wonder why the hard push uummm

I think it is needed for them to focus on the MOC. I would side eye if they didn't.

However I will say it is quite OTT when right now he is the speculated F1, which I'm sure has all the attention and support. I think they could even it up a bit for Aaron and Xavier also. With Joey he is popular but I do know some have an issue if he is promoted more than the other 3 men IMO for reasons I won't discuss here. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:25 pm

Have you noted that even the press releases are different this season?

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:37 pm

Jeepers wrote:Have you noted that even the press releases are different this season?

Yes I have noticed this. I can't remember a time that they focused so much on a "speculated F1" IN the past. Yes anything can change however, the edit is still following the same pattern to distinguish between possible Bach/F1 edit.

One thing I noticed as well an article was ran last week about how Joey is only on for the bach role ect. It was an exclusive also so to me if Joey was really in it for Bach why would production give am exclusive like that towards a speculated F2. JUST odd because for sure the BACH would be Joey's if he wanted it. They doing too much IMO skewing things and manufacturing drama where none has been seen from Joey since the season began IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:01 am

laugh out loud the Pearl Resort posting a photo of Charity and Dotun and also following a 'Darity' fan page.  What are they trying to say?

theBachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 R6zPD6R
source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:24 am

@Agent99 Wow! Nice catch. theBachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvstruAhTS3/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:20 am

@Agent99 Is this where their FSD was?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
Razor09
mbl
Linds911
moviechicka
bluwavz