SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:28 pm

julychild wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
Razor09 wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Before we get embroiled in frizzygate, do we really think tptb sent through to People mag the rejection shot?  When People always do a happy couple article?  So oops, the wrong photo was sent and double oops, we just posted it by mistake.  Make it make sense.

Well I was looking back at past couples and I did see some rejection shots in their articles (People Mag). One of them being Tyler and Hannah at the FRC. This of course was a separate article from the happy couple article. Tyler also did not get on a knee. With all that said, I still believe Dotun and Charity are engaged. It’s hard for me to believe Charity would allow him to get on a knee with ring on full display to reject him? JMO

Thanks, that's interesting to know about rejection shots.    IA I don't think Charity would let that big man get down on one knee without stopping him.  I think the viewers would drag her if that happened.

I sincerely can't picture her doing that, too...but, let's suppose it did happen, I'd see her going along if producers convinced her that it'll help him get the Bachelor gig. That was how they got Ashley to let Ben get that far and also how they got Arie to keep following Becca around the house, after the breakup.

I also wanted to add that Ben F's on one knee pic was used in articles published when he was announced as the Bachelor. People didn't have the exclusive back then, so In Touch, Star,  Daily Mail etc, they all had that photo in their paper mags and online. Those still come up in Google search.

IA cases could be made with both scenarios of Charity crying and shaking her head with Joey and also Dotun on bended knee proposing, that they are not what they seem and that Joey could be f1. But I think occam's razor theory is at play here - the simplest assumption is the correct one. Too many assumptions have to be made for Joey to be f1.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Razor09 Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:34 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Razor09 wrote:I also questioned Dotun’s follow and photo like of the Instagram influencer. It still shows that he likes that “photo”. That really doesn’t sit well with me if he’s truly F1. That still has me scratching my head.

He also never took down the Tory Lanez story even though Reddit was coming for him that day. Charity reads that forum so she likely saw it. If they are together maybe she never questioned him about it and she really doesn't mind. JMO.

The Tory thing was meh to me anyway. I can see why he left it up for sometime. If I’m recently engaged with a serious history of being cheated on, I would definitely feel some kind of way. I’m not sure if you saw the pic or not, but it was definitely NSFW. Her entire page was full of pics like that as well. Knowing Charity and her history, it would be hard for me to see her being ok with that. But, who knows. JMO

Razor09

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:35 pm

Not trying to discourage anyone from sleuthing ofc but imo, RS has spoiled Dotun as F1, Charity secretly travelled to NYC where Dotun lives & didn't post with any family or friends or even let on that she was in NYC, weeks later Charity & Dotun posted from the same place within 24 hours of each other, both made mention on their SM of going to the same artist's concert within the same time frame, both have made references to the same verse of an old song on their SM, Charity's liked pics of Dotun (that don't include her) from fanpages & also a video of her & Dotun from a fanpage, she's liked tweets on twitter that state they've never seen a connection as strong as her & Dotun's in the history of the show, Dotun posted from a house production booked, 2 weeks ago Charity wore the bracelet Dotun's mom gave her on his HTD, & there's a whole picture of Dotun proposing & in the 20 season history of the show there's only been 2 leads that have let their F2 propose, & it hasn't happened in over a decade. IMO it's a done deal in regards to who Charity chose at the FRC.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:49 pm

Razor09 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Razor09 wrote:I also questioned Dotun’s follow and photo like of the Instagram influencer. It still shows that he likes that “photo”. That really doesn’t sit well with me if he’s truly F1. That still has me scratching my head.

He also never took down the Tory Lanez story even though Reddit was coming for him that day. Charity reads that forum so she likely saw it. If they are together maybe she never questioned him about it and she really doesn't mind. JMO.

The Tory thing was meh to me anyway. I can see why he left it up for sometime. If I’m recently engaged with a serious history of being cheated on, I would definitely feel some kind of way. I’m not sure if you saw the pic or not, but it was definitely NSFW. Her entire page was full of pics like that as well. Knowing Charity and her history, it would be hard for me to see her being ok with that. But, who knows. JMO

The alternative is it does bother her but she is pretending it's not or worse, he knows it bothered her and is doubling down by keeping it up. The way I see it, their relationship is on borrowed time anyway just like any other bach nation couple. The social media antics just solidified it for me. Im not seeing anything that will make them different from the other couples that failed. People will have moved on from them by the time The Bachelor cast is leaked anyway. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor09 Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:04 pm

ReneeM wrote:Not trying to discourage anyone from sleuthing ofc but imo, RS has spoiled Dotun as F1, Charity secretly travelled to NYC where Dotun lives & didn't post with any family or friends or even let on that she was in NYC, weeks later Charity & Dotun posted from the same place within 24 hours of each other, both made mention on their SM of going to the same artist's concert within the same time frame, both have made references to the same verse of an old song on their SM, Charity's liked pics of Dotun (that don't include her) from fanpages & also a video of her & Dotun from a fanpage, she's liked tweets on twitter that state they've never seen a connection as strong as her & Dotun's in the history of the show, Dotun posted from a house production booked, 2 weeks ago Charity wore the bracelet Dotun's mom gave her on his HTD, & there's a whole picture of Dotun proposing & in the 20 season history of the show there's only been 2 leads that have let their F2 propose, & it hasn't happened in over a decade. IMO it's a done deal in regards to who Charity chose at the FRC.

I’m enjoying the continued sleuthing laugh out loud

Razor09

Back to top Go down

Post by Santaluces92 Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:48 am

Razor09 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Not trying to discourage anyone from sleuthing ofc but imo, RS has spoiled Dotun as F1, Charity secretly travelled to NYC where Dotun lives & didn't post with any family or friends or even let on that she was in NYC, weeks later Charity & Dotun posted from the same place within 24 hours of each other, both made mention on their SM of going to the same artist's concert within the same time frame, both have made references to the same verse of an old song on their SM, Charity's liked pics of Dotun (that don't include her) from fanpages & also a video of her & Dotun from a fanpage, she's liked tweets on twitter that state they've never seen a connection as strong as her & Dotun's in the history of the show, Dotun posted from a house production booked, 2 weeks ago Charity wore the bracelet Dotun's mom gave her on his HTD, & there's a whole picture of Dotun proposing & in the 20 season history of the show there's only been 2 leads that have let their F2 propose, & it hasn't happened in over a decade. IMO it's a done deal in regards to who Charity chose at the FRC.

Me too! I thought I was done when the photo was leaked, but I’m going down to the wire laugh out loud! Someone mentioned the sky in the picture where Dotun is proposing. I think it matches this one where Charity is upset and walking away very closely.  I’m excited to see how this plays out on Monday. Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 86cfb510

Credit: Reality Steve

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 2a77c410

Credit: https://youtu.be/e4r8mQcsOCU

Santaluces92

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:59 am

Good catch

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:34 am

@Santaluces92 great catch! All of this sleuthing has me more excited about tomorrow night as I'm not convinced either way. But I will HATE watching the F2 be turned away. Best two guys on this show for a very long time.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:29 am

I still think that the picture People published is correct in that Dotun is f1. I can't see the show giving People the pic of the F2 to run like that. I mentioned in previously in this thread but based on the suits, Dotun can't be both the guy in the blue suit that she's crying to and in the black-grayish suit at the FRC. She's definitely crying in a sad way to Joey.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:38 am

Razor09 wrote:

Sorry for the double post but also all of the quoted post. Besides Charity speaking positively of Joey post show in interviews and her following his sister back at some point , there's nothing super solid that connects Charity and Joey being together post filming. There's way more that points to Dotun being f1.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor09 Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:49 am

kmick0890 wrote:I still think that the picture People published is correct in that Dotun is f1. I can't see the show giving People the pic of the F2 to run like that. I mentioned in previously in this thread but based on the suits, Dotun can't be both the guy in the blue suit that she's crying to and in the black-grayish suit at the FRC. She's definitely crying in a sad way to Joey.

Yea, I don’t think anyone’s debating the suits. It’s pretty obvious blue suit is Joey. Also you can tell by the height difference. Now we know Charity is a cryer. Was that a “sad” cry? Not so sure. I remember they got me with the clip of Tayshia crying at the FRC  with Zac, and I thought she was turning down his proposal. Production know what they’re doing. 😉

Razor09

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:53 am

Razor09 wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:I still think that the picture People published is correct in that Dotun is f1. I can't see the show giving People the pic of the F2 to run like that. I mentioned in previously in this thread but based on the suits, Dotun can't be both the guy in the blue suit that she's crying to and in the black-grayish suit at the FRC. She's definitely crying in a sad way to Joey.

Yea, I don’t think anyone’s debating the suits. It’s pretty obvious blue suit is Joey. Also you can tell by the height difference. Now we know Charity is a cryer. Was that a “sad” cry? Not so sure. I remember they got me with the clip of Tayshia crying at the FRC  with Zac, and I thought she was turning down his proposal. Production know what they’re doing. 😉
Absolutely, I still don't think it's as simple as Dotun being F1, the production has been so careful with keeping the ending a secret and for RS to conveniently just so happen to have the leaked proposal photo sent to him...idk idk but we find out tomorrow!
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
Razor09
mbl
Linds911
moviechicka
bluwavz