SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:28 pm

There is an SC somewhere of all the guys sitting in an outside cafe style in NOLA and looks like they all have OJ and Charity is sitting in the middle .. me thinks this is the group date
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

theBachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by honeydiors Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:42 pm

Jeepers wrote:There is an SC somewhere of all the guys sitting in an outside cafe style in NOLA and looks like they all have OJ and Charity is sitting in the middle .. me thinks this is the group date
are you talking about this photo? she is picking up joey for his 1-on-1
theBachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Ftewpu11
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:50 pm

preview of dotuns 1-on-1
https://shadowandact.com/the-bachelorette-charity-dotun-date?item=1
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:16 am

It seems odd that Dotun gets back to back 1 0n 1 dates, doesn't it?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:25 am

albean99 wrote:It seems odd that Dotun gets back to back 1 0n 1 dates, doesn't it?

Yes it does .. but he also got started late and seems to be catch up time JMHO tho .. he’s also a runner
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:58 am

I don't care for Charity and Dotun as a couple. IMO they look awkward together. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:02 am

Jolena wrote:I don't care for Charity and Dotun as a couple. IMO they look awkward together. jmo

You and I same page (sorry not sorry) JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:02 am

Jolena wrote:I don't care for Charity and Dotun as a couple. IMO they look awkward together. jmo

I think it is due to his great height. I suspect it has been an issue for him...unless he finds a really tall woman. I remember when some basketball player was on DWTS it was the same. They gave him the tallest pro, but it was all kinds of awkward.

Disregarding the physical look of them together, they seem to make a good couple IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:05 pm

Sprite wrote:

I think it is due to his great height. I suspect it has been an issue for him...unless he finds a really tall woman. I remember when some basketball player was on DWTS it was the same. They gave him the tallest pro, but it was all kinds of awkward.

Disregarding the physical look of them together, they seem to make a good couple IMO.

I actually really like them together. I just like the fact that they have a more balanced relationship. And I’m paying attention to what charity says about him. And the fact that she hasn’t felt like that with anyone else. That’s huge and I really feel bad for her that she hasn’t experienced that kind of love from her past relationship.

It’s not just physical chemistry but emotional as well. It’s the only couple that I really see talk about real things. And they look compatible to me. It’s one thing to have the physical chemistry and not be compatible. That’s why a lot of these relationships just fizzle out when you are only going for the chemistry. I hope they work out and after listening to him on BHH, he actually said that the best love advice given to him is that “love is not always enough.” So I’m sure he’s coming in to this process and asking the right questions and having the tough conversations. I don’t see it with any of the other guys. Sure they might have the physical chemistry, but I’m not seeing the emotional maturity in the other guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:08 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:44 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:14 pm

OK, it looks like the new "tptb" are changing things up a bit.

Date 1--Charity and one special man explore the city while learning more about each other and the challenges their relationship will face. This is Joey and by all photos, it looks like it turned out fine.

Date 2--Then a surprising date in the bayou takes a turn as two men vie for Charity's attention.  Could this be the one with Sean and Charity shown at a table, but Tanner is also there, but cut from this shot?

Date 3--Charity invites one lucky man to to the Cresent City Classic.  We've seen it is Dotun.

And the last part...After a week of shake up the final group date is Charity's last chance at clarity.   At first I thought this could be the photo we see of them all drinking OJ, but I also agree it could be where Charity picks up Joey for their date...I need to check on what they wore to that date.   At this point the two who have not yet had dates are Aaron and Xavier.  Does she invite others to join them?   I believe at this point she is solid on  Dotun and Joey but may be still deciding on the possible two others for HTDs.  I'm finding it different to call two guys a group date.  In the promo they don't refer to the Sean/Tanner date as a group date which leads me to have the thought that more guys/all the guys left could be on the last date. Also, am I correct that Joey and Dotun most likely received a rose on their respective date...maybe the Sean/Tanner date did not end with either getting a rose? and she just decided to take a last look at the 3 or 4 guys (if Xavier is still there) to decide who to bring to HTDs. Selfishly, I wished she chose Tanner since Pittsburgh is my HT. theBachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
julychild
eusebeia
Amethyst
Hotmomma
Norcalgal