SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 21 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 21 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 21 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:37 am

Last evening went pretty much as I expected it would. I think Dotun represents Charity's comfort zone, and that Joey was the obvious choice as the Bach. The only thing I wasn't expecting was for Charity to get DWTS. But the latter makes sense given the writers' strike -- the networks will need more reality TV programming to cover prime time until there is a resolution.

Congratulations to Charity and Dotun! Charity did a lovely job as the Bachelorette.

I agree with what people are saying about Jesse. He's doing a wonderful job. I enjoyed Chris for many years, but it was time to move on.

One more thing -- my absolute favorite part of last night's show was watching Gerry with his family. It was fun seeing him joke with them about his texting ability. I especially got a kick of seeing the family dog just loving on Gerry. The pup was rolling around, getting his scritches everywhere he could. So sweet.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 21 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 21 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:56 am

julychild wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Love the way he's looking at her! beatingheart

This made me laugh out loud. It's going to be interesting next season because he's going to be looking at multiple girls exactly like that.

I'm good with that. I don't care who he's looking at, man that was some dreamy stare and smile. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:11 am

@GuardianAngel  

I wish I had more than one like to give on this one.  Dreamy smile and stare are good starts, and there's that "be still my heart" quality I see in him as well.  He was so good right off the bat with Lea despite being literally thrust into the situation.  My wish is that there are 20 or so other women who are just as excited to have a chance with him.   To me he is the real deal, and I couldn't be happier to see him have this opportunity.  I always thought he was quite the cutie and loved the curls, but the new hair cut just moved him to a new level.

I'm still processing all my feels about how the rest "went down" but surprised myself at how thrilled I am to be able to see him for a whole season of his own.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:32 am

What a great night! I love Vicki, Charity's mom - she knows her daughter and good for her to sticking to no names!

The show went as I expected with one exception. I didn't expect for Joey to be so gracious and considerate of Charity. I mean he's a great guy but he truly cared for her, despite the bad news. The women on his season better be worthy of him! There are a lot of mama bears out to protect him!

Wishing Charity and Dotun all the best. I have no doubt they'll make it as a couple. Their proposal reminded me of Jordan and JoJo, where you could really feel the love. I was hoping the camera panned to Charity's parents greeting Joey, as they really liked him.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:44 pm

I forgot to say that Joey was great with Charity in the ATFR show! I don't think I've ever seen a f2 be so gracious to the lead, even those who went on to be TB.  Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 21 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:57 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:29 pm

@Maddy thanks for posting! That was cute.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:39 pm

I love that little smile he gives when he realizes that she is picking him. Adorable...and I hope the wedding is in Nigeria. That would be spectacular.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:55 am

Sprite wrote:I love that little smile he gives when he realizes that she is picking him. Adorable...and I hope the wedding is in Nigeria. That would be spectacular.

Sprite, I’ve thought of you many times during charity’s season. Did you survive her season because I don’t think she did the funny expression with her mouth (like she just ate a lemon) that drove you crazy when she was on Zach’s season🤪🥰
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:08 pm

@luvstx giggling I found it surprisingly enjoyable. I think as she got more used to the cameras she did the lemon face less and less. I noticed it it only seemed to occur when she was doing something she didn't want to ... like with Aaron at the end ... she had to act the Bachelorette vs being herself. I am eternally greatful because it vas a very good season and now I can look forward to Joey's season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 21 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
albean99
Sprite
eusebeia
barbell
timfan