SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:54 pm

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Capt1122

https://www.instagram.com/joeygraziadei/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:34 pm

Boy .. I sure hope TPTB aren’t over exposing Joey.
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:51 pm

I am happy to see as much of Joey as he/they are willing to produce, pre-show.  It's been awhile, maybe forever, since any lead had such an amount of goodwill going into their season.
But Jeepers, I hear ya...I never underestimate tptb ability to muck something up.  Fingers crossed they tread lightly.  spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

PS A fan who attended the Pizza/Bakery intro to Joey's hometown posted some photos on Reddit.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:41 pm

I don't see where Joey's being over exposed at this time, @Jeepers. I searched his name and only see the interviews he did 2 weeks ago when he was announced as TB. We've seen a lot of things here because he and his friends posted the US Open pics but nothing from The Bachelor twitter feed. I'm sure there will be more as his season gets closer because I'm seeing a lot of the Golden Bachelor and BIP right now.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:07 am

Joey's been silent for a few days now i think they may have taken his phone away now
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:44 am

Will he start filming soon? I thought they didn't take the phone away until then.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:56 pm

@albean99  JMO, but I think since he was seen at the Jonas Bros concert Saturday evening, he has been here ever since.  I am also speculating that they will begin filming by Thurs next week or even sooner??  He was able to spend time with his sisters earlier, not sure if he spent time with his parents or uncle but I doubt he would leave LA only to return a few days later.  I don't know exactly what happens in the days before filming actually begins  giggling but again I am speculating he's doing whatever that entails...wardrobe, IDK???

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:51 pm

lea is in arizona at the moment, so the women haven't left for filming yet. probably in the next couple of days with night 1 on september 22nd or 23rd imo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:47 pm

@ariwolf  Is Lea the young woman we saw on the wrap show?  I know the contestants don't come until a few days before, but I seem to remember the lead being involved in whatever for at least a week or so in the past...or maybe not. 
 spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1f602

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:58 am

@pavalygurl yes lea’s the one who got to meet joey at atfr. she posted this 10 hours ago:

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_3310
https://instagram.com/lea.cayanan
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:12 am

@pavalygurl, IA that there's probably a lot of things that the lead has to do in the last week or so. I don't think I've ever thought about it before. I'm guessing he does have a final fitting for his wardrobe, maybe interviews, and probably info to help prepare him for all that's going to happen.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:39 pm

@albean99  Yes, me as well.  I never really thought about what the lead actually does, but for some reason I remember them being in LA at least a few days and maybe a week early.  I think the contestants come closer to the actual first night, maybe a few days before. But I am only speculating.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
gruder
banana12
mbl
agentcurls
Remdiamond