SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Remdiamond Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:25 am

I am interested to see if the viewer will be able to pick up on it by the editing. I have a feeling we won’t be privy but I hope I am wrong.

Remdiamond

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:47 am

Between the preview last week and their individual time last Monday .. Joey was seen pretty snuggled up to Daisy .. relaxed back on the couch with his arm behind her .. her holding his shoulder when he changed position to sit up .. so far that is the only time we have seen him like that with anyone 

And he kept looking her way during her tennis game laugh out loud .. hey Joey Babe .. this one’s for you🤪

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Remdiamond Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:32 am

That is very true. All good observations. There seems to be a level of comfortableness between them. I hope we get to see some more sweet moments. I was very disappointed that that moment in the preview did not air during the episode.

Remdiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:08 pm

I don’t usually listen to RS .. but for some reason today I did .. and I honestly have to give him Kuddos about his podcast .. about what is going with 5 of the ladies who are being dragged thru the mud by the audience this season .. he stuck up for them bigtime and actually shamed the audience for their actions .. it was great to hear him take a stand about this for a change to his usual stuff.

Thank you Steve
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:50 pm

@Jeepers Actually his tone has been changed for years now. Very little snark anymore. Much more understanding these days. Very PC.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:42 am

Remdiamond wrote:That is very true. All good observations. There seems to be a level of comfortableness between them. I hope we get to see some more sweet moments. I was very disappointed that that moment in the preview did not air during the episode.
What do you think? Hope they show this tomorrow 🥰.. there are several good VOs in that preview as well

ABC preview

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Img_0235

Last edited by Jeepers on Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Remdiamond Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:54 am

Yes I noticed that in the preview. Hopefully we will get to see it.

Remdiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:28 am

1/2 season previews are supposed to be shown tonight 🤪

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:37 pm

Hi friends, it's been a few beats (I have been a busy bee!) Haven't watched in a long time, but was drawn to Joey G., as I find him relatable and genuine (and he's a bit of a horny toad!) So, I'm out of the loop and haven't dived into any spoilers (is there a non-spoiler discussion somewhere?)

I often watch out for whether the lead makes a move and leans in toward interests, or if romantic gestures are initiated more so on the part of contestants. Based on the first few episodes, he seems really into Lexi, Kelsey A, Jenn, and Daisy. Daisy, though, is starting to give me the next lead vibes with her recent edit. Should be a fun season.
(I have really missed this group)!!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:28 pm

Just a couple points of interest laugh out loud

Lexi’s middle name is Colette .. Daisys first baby name was…..Colette .. call her Coco laugh out loud

Adeline .. Daisys sister .. whose room mate is RSs neice .. is going to his annual party in Vegas

Ooo how the world turns in how many degrees of separation laugh out loud

I have to give Lexi strong kudos for her date and bringing to the public eye the info about endometriosis .. she did 3 IGs about it as well .. strong woman

The ladies that I like are .. Daisy of course . Lexi . Rachel . Both Kelseys

My apologies to all of you as well ..  if I have over loaded about Daisy in my posts .. don’t know if I am blocked by some of you .. but I sincerely am sorry if I have offended or bugged any of you

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:33 pm

@Jeepers Not to worry. All is good.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:13 pm

Jeepers wrote:Just a couple points of interest laugh out loud

Lexi’s middle name is Colette .. Daisys first baby name was…..Colette .. call her Coco laugh out loud

Adeline .. Daisys sister .. whose room mate is RSs neice .. is going to his annual party in Vegas

Ooo how the world turns in how many degrees of separation laugh out loud

I have to give Lexi strong kudos for her date and bringing to the public eye the info about endometriosis .. she did 3 IGs about it as well .. strong woman

The ladies that I like are .. Daisy of course . Lexi . Rachel . Both Kelseys

My apologies to all of you as well ..  if I have over loaded about Daisy in my posts .. don’t know if I am blocked by some of you .. but I sincerely am sorry if I have offended or bugged any of you

I’m enjoying the same list of gals as you @Jeepers but will add Autumn to it too. I also think Maria, even tho she’s not perfect, has been given a bad rap.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
gruder
banana12
mbl
agentcurls
Remdiamond