SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:03 am

Sprite wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Sprite wrote:The answer that I found the most revealing was to the last question:

"Will you ever give another girl a rose again?"

"I don't think I can now after the show. I would be disrespectful."

I'm thinking he is no longer with whoever he picked. no idea

LOL, I am on the exact opposite opinion. It would be disrespectful to whom he chose if he gave a woman a rose. Meaning, the only one he wants to give roses to are his chosen one.

LOL. You're a romantic and I'm a cynic.
LOL, well, meeting my hubby, getting married in a short time(under a year) and being married for over 20 yrs has taught me that anything is possible.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Post by Brill Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:24 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Sprite wrote:The answer that I found the most revealing was to the last question:

"Will you ever give another girl a rose again?"

"I don't think I can now after the show. I would be disrespectful."

I'm thinking he is no longer with whoever he picked. no idea

LOL, I am on the exact opposite opinion. It would be disrespectful to whom he chose if he gave a woman a rose. Meaning, the only one he wants to give roses to are his chosen one.

This is what I thought he meant as well. He is with someone and therefore could not give out another rose, unless of course to her. :yes:
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:27 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mirzam wrote:Any clues here as to who is his f1 from this?

What are you looking for in a woman?

An easy going woman who has the ability to pick-up and do whatever with ease. Someone who would rather do something they don't like with me than not at all. It's about personality, I don't have a type. I take every person for who they are. A good sense of humour is a must. I'm not looking for someone who is going joke to joke with me but someone who understands and appreciates my sense of humour.
To me that is Bianka

From looking at one of the HTD screencaps he and Bianka are really laughing. So I would say her as well. I think there is a lot more that we are not seeing with the 2 of them. Bianka seems to have made a huge impression on him from what he said to her in Paris.
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:55 am

Brill wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Mirzam wrote:Any clues here as to who is his f1 from this?

What are you looking for in a woman?

An easy going woman who has the ability to pick-up and do whatever with ease. Someone who would rather do something they don't like with me than not at all. It's about personality, I don't have a type. I take every person for who they are. A good sense of humour is a must. I'm not looking for someone who is going joke to joke with me but someone who understands and appreciates my sense of humour.
To me that is Bianka

From looking at one of the HTD screencaps he and Bianka are really laughing. So I would say her as well. I think there is a lot more that we are not seeing with the 2 of them. Bianka seems to have made a huge impression on him from what he said to her in Paris.
So Whitney is the chemistry F2 and Bianka is the F1 close connection one. I think this series since it is the first season, may be going by the old time theories expecially since the episodes are only 9 like the olden days of the USA series.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:53 am

Has anyone been able to determine how the finale can be on the 28th - at the point we are now, it should be on the 21st.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:16 am

I am wondering if maybe the finale is on the 21st and the the ATFR is on the 28th. Or the WTA is a two parter. no idea
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:59 am

anders wrote:Has anyone been able to determine how the finale can be on the 28th - at the point we are now, it should be on the 21st.

My guess only:

Oct 31 - HTD's
Nov 7 - FD's
Nov 14 - WTA
Nov 21 - MTP/LCD
Nov 28 - FRC

We have to remember these are 1.5 hr epi's and not 2 hr epi's. The last two epi's could be different. For example, maybe the FRC includes an ATFR or an update on the couple, rather than a separate epi for it.

Just thoughts/ideas.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:26 am

but the US version used to do the MTP/LCD/FRC in one episode when it was 1 hr.

my best guess is that the MTP/LCDs could be separate from the FRC episode.

I wish we knew for sure what was going on.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:15 pm

anders wrote:but the US version used to do the MTP/LCD/FRC in one episode when it was 1 hr.

my best guess is that the MTP/LCDs could be separate from the FRC episode.

I wish we knew for sure what was going on.

It does make sense that the FRC and AFTR are in one epi together. Now as far as what the usa version did, that is when they didn't really try to tell the story as they are now. I am thinking that the Canadian one is trying to tell the story, but use as little air time for the first season that they can....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:44 pm

Found this tweet from The Bachelor Canada. Finale airs Nov 21st & ATFR on Nov 28th:

The Bachelor Canada @bachelorCA 31m
@ohand1 the finale will air Wednesday, Nov. 21 followed by the "After the Finale Rose" special on Wednesday, Nov. 28.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:48 pm

Thanks JoJo - that makes sense, although I hate that we have to wait a week to get the AFRC.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:10 pm

The Bachelor Canada blog: Brad Smith on Episode Five

It may only be Episode Five, but it’s already down to the final four for bachelor Brad Smith, which can only mean one thing: home visits. Starting off with Bianka’s Mississauga, Ontario homestead, Smith broke bread, charmed relatives and held babies at the parental homes of his perspective suitors getting familiar with the bachelorettes’ lives outside the Victoria, BC mansion. In this week’s Bachelor Canada blog, Smith discusses his past parental experiences, Bianka’s past relationships and how Whitney’s “intensity” spoke louder than her words.

You seem to be a natural with parents. What was your previous experience with meeting the families of your lady friends like and how did these compare?

I come from a really close family, and I take meeting someone’s family – especially a prospective girlfriend’s – really seriously. In the past, and even in this experience, I would never feel comfortable meeting someone’s parents if I didn’t feel confident that there was a strong connection between us. It was the same situation here, only this time, there were cameras!

How different were the ladies’ parents and families from what you expected?

I truly believe that a family contributes to who you become as a person, and since I had such amazing girls with me, I knew their families had to be just as special. To be very honest, what really struck me on all the hometown dates was how welcoming everyone was and how comfortable they made me feel. All the girls had different backgrounds, but every family made me feel included, and that meant a lot.

Bianka once again mentioned her past relationship with Kris Humphries. Did you get the feeling she still isn’t over that?

I knew Bianka had been hurt in the past, and that she was treated in a way that she didn’t deserve. But I also knew she was there for the right reasons and ready to move forward just by seeing how seriously she took the process. She called me out on things and asked hard questions when she needed to, and she has very strong opinions about what she’s looking for in a partner. That made her more attractive to me.

You seemed most at home with Kara’s family. Conversely, the dinner with Whitney’s parents seemed incredibly uncomfortable. Were both as they appeared to be and how important was either in your ultimate decision?

What you saw in the episode was very true to my experience. Kara’s family was amazing, but so were the other girls’ families. One of the things that really stood out on Whit’s hometown date was that her family was so expressive, and yet she couldn’t verbalize her feelings. Of course what happened on the hometown dates factored into my decisions at the rose ceremony, but I also had to think of the end point in this process and decide who I could see with me in the future.

After she went out of her way to get alone time with you, why do you feel Whitney is having trouble being honest with you about her emotions?

I understand that some people are slower to open up than others, and in Whit’s case, her intensity came across in her actions more than her words. Once she was able to reassure me that she could open up and reach that point in our relationship, I knew I needed more time with her.

What was it about Gabrielle that made you send her home this episode?

Gabby is an amazing girl who really came a long way in a very short time. She was always straight-forward and honest with me, but she also has a soft side. And while I had a great time with her, in the end, I felt I had a stronger connection with the other three girls. It was hard to see her go home, but I know I made the right decision.

http://o.canada.com/2012/10/31/the-bachelor-canada-blog-brad-smith-on-episode-five/

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 16 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

+41
Mr&MrsSmith
tigertiz
Mirzam
provenceguy
ja1968