SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Post by just logic Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:26 am

anders wrote:Not all F1s have been on our right - Tessa, Roberto and Shayne were all on our lefts. Again - a case for either.

And I wonder if both girls are wearing white dresses.....I know when I watch the live action shots it appears a WDG shot has reddish hair. And the cap we have with the dark haired girl, it's pulled back tight.

Having them both wear the same colour dress is cheating on tptb part. How the heck are we supposed to sleuth out F1 if not based on the dress??? (this is said partially tongue in cheek).

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Post by anders Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:39 am

no problem - I was thinking there'd be a sarcasm emote.....

or it's not a white dress at all - Melissa's yellow dress was photoshopped to be blue....

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:04 pm

This is interesting from ivillage. Seems like Whit has it. instagram
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:20 pm

iamreal2u wrote:This is interesting from ivillage. Seems like Whit has it. instagram
Sorry, don't understand the connection. It makes no sense as to how Whit has it??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10790

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:This is interesting from ivillage. Seems like Whit has it. instagram
Sorry, don't understand the connection. It makes no sense as to how Whit has it??

Pay Chen from ivillage.ca does the Bachelorca episode summary( Here is a link). They seem to be implying that Whit is it. The comment on the picture is "Sorry Whitney, he's on hold. @BachelorCA @bradcsmith" That is a strange comment if she is not the one. Should add in my opinion lots are pointing to Whit more than Bianka, and I really like Bianka.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:49 pm

This is sounding so much like Courtney and Ben revisited:

Whitney is certainly a hot topic and even hotter now that she will be visiting Brad’s parents with him next week. I asked Tyler how he felt about the way Whitney has been coming across on the show. In other words – fans have asked if she’s being edited to look a certain way. Tyler replied, “You can’t edit what isn’t there. It’s easier to use what you have than to try and fabricate or edit something to be different than what it was. I think Whitney came at this with a lot of confidence, aggressiveness and she is very competitive. Perhaps when she looks back, she wouldn’t have said or done some of those things.”

Chances are there is a side to Whitney that we just haven’t seen. The side that has Brad so strongly attracted to her. And Tyler admits that yes, you can’t capture everything but there are those little moments that matter and we don’t get to see all of it.

Read the full summary HERE
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:18 pm

Wednesday, November 14, 2012
The women tell all tonight on Bachelor Canada

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 21 N5sgo3
Bachelor Canada babes Kara and Gabrielle with the
Canadian Bachelor Father figure

Tonight's the night when "The Women Tell All" on The Bachelor Canada (9:30 p.m. on Citytv).

Last week, when I was in picturesque Victoria, B.C., for the taping, it looked like they might show all, too. With all those crazy high heels and skirts hiked up the ying-yang, my money was on a wardrobe malfunction.
Alas, no such luck. Sixteen of the 25 women who participated in the reality show returned for tonight's televised diva dish-off. We learn that everybody loved Gabrielle despite her big mouth, that Chantelle is still a virgin and that finalist Whitney is an even bigger handful than was previously thought.
Host Tyler Harcott looks right at home in the town hall-like session, conducted on a set that could pass for Austin Powers' love pad. At one point he even had the cheek to ask the ladies if any of them had undergone any "augmentation." Several hands shot up but nothing else moved.
I wrote more about the Bachelor Canada taping for The Canadian Press. You can jump to that article here.
Next week (Nov. 21), bachelor Brad Smith makes his final decision between Bianka from Mississauga, Ont., and Whitney from Calgary. Decisions, decisions.
http://tvfeedsmyfamily.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-women-tell-all-tonight-on-bachelor.html

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 21 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:56 pm

iamreal2u wrote:This is sounding so much like Courtney and Ben revisited:

Whitney is certainly a hot topic and even hotter now that she will be visiting Brad’s parents with him next week. I asked Tyler how he felt about the way Whitney has been coming across on the show. In other words – fans have asked if she’s being edited to look a certain way. Tyler replied, “You can’t edit what isn’t there. It’s easier to use what you have than to try and fabricate or edit something to be different than what it was. I think Whitney came at this with a lot of confidence, aggressiveness and she is very competitive. Perhaps when she looks back, she wouldn’t have said or done some of those things.”

Chances are there is a side to Whitney that we just haven’t seen. The side that has Brad so strongly attracted to her. And Tyler admits that yes, you can’t capture everything but there are those little moments that matter and we don’t get to see all of it.

But it doesn't mean that it is Whitney that he chose. Brad and Bianka were spotted together in Scottsdale, AZ at the same time that he has been said to be out of the country. I still think that it is Bianka and Brad finale.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:This is sounding so much like Courtney and Ben revisited:

But it doesn't mean that it is Whitney that he chose. Brad and Bianka were spotted together in Scottsdale, AZ at the same time that he has been said to be out of the country. I still think that it is Bianka and Brad finale.
I hope this is true Auntie. I really think that they have the better chance from what we have seen. They are able to converse, they laugh together, they live in the same area, they have had some experiences together(New Orleans, Mexico, Paris, Iceberg). Some are saying they do not have physical chemistry. I noticed on their fantasy day there was no close up of their kissing. As you can see I waffle all over the place. But my true desire is for a success with Brad and Bianca, B&B
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:00 am

If you can see it in Canada, here is the link for the blooper reel that was shown on WTA

http://www.bachelorcanada.ca/2012/11/bachelor-bloopers-3/

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:39 am

Thanks for posting that Auntie..I hadn't seen it yet. For some reason it didnt record on Wed so I have it pvr'd for when it shows again tonight and I'm also having trouble watching it on citytv - the stream is terrible on my computer.

I noticed most of the bloopers were with Bianka... and only 1 of Whitney.. and hers wasn't all that funny, just her saying do you want me to look dumber than I am.. or something to that affect.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:48 am

northernviewer wrote:Thanks for posting that Auntie..I hadn't seen it yet. For some reason it didnt record on Wed so I have it pvr'd for when it shows again tonight and I'm also having trouble watching it on citytv - the stream is terrible on my computer.

I noticed most of the bloopers were with Bianka... and only 1 of Whitney.. and hers wasn't all that funny, just her saying do you want me to look dumber than I am.. or something to that affect.
Yea, that and the golf cart. Not much of her at all. Don't they usually put a lot of the F1 into the bloopers?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

+41
Mr&MrsSmith
tigertiz
Mirzam
provenceguy
ja1968