SELECT CONTENT

Do you plan on watching The Bachelor Canada?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you plan on watching The Bachelor Canada? Vote_lcap76%Do you plan on watching The Bachelor Canada? Vote_rcap 76% 
[ 38 ]
Do you plan on watching The Bachelor Canada? Vote_lcap10%Do you plan on watching The Bachelor Canada? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 5 ]
Do you plan on watching The Bachelor Canada? Vote_lcap14%Do you plan on watching The Bachelor Canada? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 50

Poll closed

Do you plan on watching The Bachelor Canada? Empty Do you plan on watching The Bachelor Canada?

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:28 pm

Are people in the US able to view City TV videos or will we have to wait for this show to be uploaded to Youtube?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Do you plan on watching The Bachelor Canada? Empty Re: Do you plan on watching The Bachelor Canada?

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:29 pm

I would watch this show if there is a way for me to view the episodes.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Do you plan on watching The Bachelor Canada? Empty Re: Do you plan on watching The Bachelor Canada?

Post by jojo47 Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:30 pm

There are lots of Canadians on this forum!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:03 pm

Yeah, I'll be watching.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Love_Me wrote:I would watch this show if there is a way for me to view the episodes.

Me too!

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:18 pm

For sure. Can't wait. Would love to see Jillian envolved in some way (maybe as host if Chris doesn't do it)

Do you plan on watching The Bachelor Canada? TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:17 pm

I am absolutely watching.....

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:12 pm

I would love to watch if we can find a way to view here in the US. And, if I can't watch, I will hope posters in Canada will be wordy and specific so I can read along.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:26 pm

I'm boycotting all Canadian TV until they bring Sandra Rinomato back to Property Virgins... I'll bring that country to their knees!

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:29 pm

I haven't seen a PV without Sandra, but I hear it's set up like House Hunters now where they only view 3 properties and choose 1 of them - what's the point.....

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:38 pm

anders wrote:I haven't seen a PV without Sandra, but I hear it's set up like House Hunters now where they only view 3 properties and choose 1 of them - what's the point.....

The new hostess is obnoxious... which figures... I think she's American... :winkie:

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:47 pm

I miss Sandra as well... :Frown:

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

+9
Lilismom
Brill
Fleurdesel
Doats
anders
deedreamer
cupcakes
jojo47
Love_Me
13 posters
Permissions in this forum: