SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Susan Noles - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Susan Noles - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Susan Noles - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:35 pm

@GuardianAngel, I definitely agree! I'd much rather meet Jo Anne Worley than a Kardashian! Jo Anne would probably be a lot of fun.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 651

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Susan Noles - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Susan Noles - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:13 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:05 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Susan Noles - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
frajosfanofchris
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum