SELECT CONTENT

Natalie Crepeau - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Natalie Crepeau - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Natalie Crepeau - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:49 pm

@Kayben14  Thanks for the insight.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Natalie Crepeau - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Natalie Crepeau - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:02 pm

hmm i don't think such minimal changes mean anything yet. 261 to 263 to 262 sounds like typical glitching that we see with instagram but i don't know tiktok as much so i could be wrong. time will tell.

i like reddit but in general they tend to overreact about sm numbers changing. not sure if it's new sleuthers who don't know this happens every season, but there'd be about 10 girls left if everyone who's had minor changes is out laugh out loud
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:07 pm

ariwolf wrote:hmm i don't think such minimal changes mean anything yet. 261 to 263 to 262 sounds like typical glitching that we see with instagram but i don't know tiktok as much so i could be wrong. time will tell.

i like reddit but in general they tend to overreact about sm numbers changing. not sure if it's new sleuthers who don't know this happens every season, but there'd be about 10 girls left if everyone who's had minor changes is out laugh out loud

I’m not super familiar with TikTok either but I do know that it’s not the same as IG. There is no reactivating/deactivating/glitching with accounts. Once an account is deleted, it stays deleted. Someone must have hold of her TikTok account or it’s Natalie operating it.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:13 pm

ariwolf wrote:hmm i don't think such minimal changes mean anything yet. 261 to 263 to 262 sounds like typical glitching that we see with instagram but i don't know tiktok as much so i could be wrong. time will tell.

I especially agree with the second paragraph here.  I have to remind myself that sleuthers here are more experienced and tend to require a bit more verification.  I also kept wondering how many contestants could possibly be left if everyone mentioned was really gone. :yes:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:24 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Folks on Reddit are posting that based on her TikToc they think she is gone.  
Reportedly she followed 261 prior to filming.  Then the number increased to 263 and now is at 262.  
Reportedly those following her have not changed.
Her grandma is reportedly managing her IG but unknown who is managing TikToc.

I will be disappointed if she is gone so early.

I am having trouble clarifying what some of the SM changes mean as there appear to be different thoughts on what is a meaningful change.

Any thoughts on Natalie's situation?

Sleuthers on this forum have been keeping track of SM activity for years. As soon as contestants are announced and sleuthed as to who they are, we grab s/shots of IG Twitter Linkedin etc. We check the activity usually after a RC if we know when one is taking place or just random times. For IG, followers can change which doesn't mean much as they drop off due to users un- following her, not knowing she's on the show, users closing their account etc. Posts count is very telling. If the post count goes up or down, then it's likely they are out and have posted or deleted a post. Same with following. If it increases by more than 2 or 3 chances are imo they are out and have accepted followers request. Since they are private, they have to accept friends request. If it increases by only 1 or 2, hard to say, if might just be lag, and IG issue since we have seen this number change by one or two when we know for sure they have not yet been eliminated.

Same goes for twitter. If twitter is private any changes mean the contestant had to make the changes. If it's not private, any changes imo mostly like are done by the contestant. Some suggest someone else is looking after their SM but imo if it's not a business of some sort with a lot of followers which income is dependant on, why would a contestant have someone 'look after their SM'?

Those are my opinions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:16 am

I do feel that there is solid evidence for some to be gone but with Natalie, I am reluctant to say that she's gone. I remember how Kaity's IG/Tik-Toc fluctuated during her season and she was F1. I do however think that we should keep a very close eye on it to make sure what's going on. The fact that some redditers feel that because Natalie is from Canada, means she can't have a HTD and Can't be F1 is absurd IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:12 am

@GuardianAngel @Aunties_Love thumbsup
Thank you both for the feedback.  I have the utmost respect for our sleuthers and did not mean to question their calls.  I do understand the IG and twitter calls.  I guess what I don't yet understand is how changes on TikTok affect whether someone is actually gone or not.

I was specifically asking about Natalie as hers is the one account which was in question.  What added to my confusion is Natalie mentions on I think her twitter account that "Meemaw" who I take to be her grandma was taking care of that account.  There is no info on whether anyone is monitoring/handling the TikTok one, to my knowledge.  I guess I was surprised/disappointed to hear if Natalie was gone already.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:35 am

Natalie's tiktok activity has been interesting but still not enough movement to confirm yet, 50/50 she's out or still in. There's a group date today so hopefully someone thats there spills who was on the group date and who was missing. They seem to be very strict with group dates involving the public this season so far.
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:31 pm

@pavalygurl oops! sorry I'm not too familiar with the in's and out's of tictok.

I certainly did not think you were questioning sleuthers. bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:40 pm

@GuardianAngel  It's all good blowkiss

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:52 am

@pavalygurl I didn't think that you were questioning neither. I am so sorry if it came across like that!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:38 am

Auntie, we are always good.  thanks for all you do! high five

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Natalie Crepeau - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
ariwolf
Aunties_Love
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: