SELECT CONTENT

One Tree Hill - Discussion

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One Tree Hill - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: One Tree Hill - Discussion

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:48 am

Love_Me wrote:Is Chad coming back for an episode this season? Were you happy with the way they ended the series?

Yeah he is coming back on the Feb. 22nd episode. From what I know about the series finale, it will be good for my favorite characters. Can't say I paid much attention to what everyone else has going on.

One Tree Hill - Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10 One Tree Hill - Discussion - Page 2 86669110 One Tree Hill - Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:53 am

GrahamGal wrote:
umngirl wrote:
San wrote:
umngirl wrote:I think he was kidnapped? With him not showing up and the moose on the ground, it seems to be the case.

I find myself bored by most of the storylines this season that don't involve Haley, Nathan, Dan, or just the Scott family in general. Everything else is kinda just blah to me.

I actually am spoiled for the whole season, so I know what is going to happen. If you want to know, I could direct to the right place to look. Smiley

Thanks girl! Yep, I would like to know the rest of the season. I love being spoiled. Smiley

I'll shoot you a quick PM about it. Smiley

PM me too please. I always love to be spoiled. I actually find things more interesting that way. TIA!

You should have it in your inbox.

One Tree Hill - Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10 One Tree Hill - Discussion - Page 2 86669110 One Tree Hill - Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:16 am

umngirl wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
umngirl wrote:
San wrote:
umngirl wrote:I think he was kidnapped? With him not showing up and the moose on the ground, it seems to be the case.

I find myself bored by most of the storylines this season that don't involve Haley, Nathan, Dan, or just the Scott family in general. Everything else is kinda just blah to me.

I actually am spoiled for the whole season, so I know what is going to happen. If you want to know, I could direct to the right place to look. Smiley

Thanks girl! Yep, I would like to know the rest of the season. I love being spoiled. Smiley

I'll shoot you a quick PM about it. Smiley

PM me too please. I always love to be spoiled. I actually find things more interesting that way. TIA!

You should have it in your inbox.

Thanks again! I will have to catch up on that over the weekend. BTW Naley is my fav couple too. I liked Brooke and Lucas when they were together, but not as much as Naley.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:38 am

umngirl wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Is Chad coming back for an episode this season? Were you happy with the way they ended the series?

Yeah he is coming back on the Feb. 22nd episode. From what I know about the series finale, it will be good for my favorite characters. Can't say I paid much attention to what everyone else has going on.

Thanks! Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:07 am

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/sophia-bush-splits-with-one-tree-hill-costar-austin-nichols-2012152
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:35 am

Love_Me wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/sophia-bush-splits-with-one-tree-hill-costar-austin-nichols-2012152

That's to bad. I think they make a cute couple, at least on TV they did.

She also has a new show where she is the female lead called Partners. It will be on CBS so it better get really good rating if it wants to survive on that network.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:21 am

Tonight's episode was good, I think!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:43 am

http://www.tv.com/video/10580522/one-tree-hill-a-rush-of-blood-to-the-head-producers-preview
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:11 pm

Joy is killing me this season with her acting. James too. That whole storyline is the best part of the season to me. I just need him to escape or be rescued so we can get an epic Naley reunion. Bonus points if it's raining during it too.

I hate that they brought Xavier back. It makes Brooke look stupid for going to see him then telling him all about her little boys. He's totally gonna do something to hurt them or her.

I'm actually not surprised to see Austin and Sophia split. It's probably good she got another pilot because she is gonna need a new pool of costars to date. She went through 3 on OTH alone.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Mark Schwann said it'd be a dark final season, so I'm sure Xavier will get his "revenge". The Naley storyline is by far the most interesting one for me, too. Clay's storyline, on the other hand, just bores me.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:39 pm

Clay's storyline is boring. I pray it gets more interesting because his parts of the episodes are sleep inducing. And since they sent Jamie and Lydia off, they should bring Logan back on so we have at least one adorable little kid around.

I have high hopes for Naley the rest of this season. I mean there's absolutely no way Mark is stupid enough to kill him off. So I better get a fantastically epic reunion between them to make up for them being apart for so long. If that doesn't happen, Mark should hide from all the Naley fans that would come after him.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:13 am

umngirl wrote:Joy is killing me this season with her acting. James too. That whole storyline is the best part of the season to me. I just need him to escape or be rescued so we can get an epic Naley reunion. Bonus points if it's raining during it too.

I hate that they brought Xavier back. It makes Brooke look stupid for going to see him then telling him all about her little boys. He's totally gonna do something to hurt them or her.

I'm actually not surprised to see Austin and Sophia split. It's probably good she got another pilot because she is gonna need a new pool of costars to date. She went through 3 on OTH alone.
giggling I've stopped watching the show a long time (I was a HUGE naley fan back in the day)... I swear... every one has dated each other in this cast (with the exception of Joy)... I'm not surprised about all the drama that occurs bts.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

One Tree Hill - Discussion

+5
MissLittle