SELECT CONTENT

Daisy Kent - Bachelor 28 - Discussion

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daisy Kent - Bachelor 28 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Daisy Kent - Bachelor 28 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:43 pm

I always think those dates where they make them dance on a stage in front of everyone is awkward.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Daisy Kent - Bachelor 28 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Daisy Kent - Bachelor 28 - Discussion

Post by ariwolf Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:42 am

credit to rs

Final Rose Ceremony: 2 to 1 (Kelsey vs Daisy)

Always tough to get any details in regards to how the dates with the parents went or who had which date first and stuff like that. All I care about is finding out how it ended and who Joey proposed to – if he did.

And yes, he did.

Joey is engaged to Daisy Kent.

Just like every season, people will question, people will doubt, and contestants will post stuff on social media to throw fans off. Happens every season. This one will be no different. But come finale night, this is what you’ll see. Joey and Daisy got engaged in Tulum, Mexico at the end of the season. Obviously the finale won’t air until mid-March so who knows what can happen in the next four months. But this is how the season ended. Have no proof that I can share, which I usually never do without outing any sources, so here it is.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:08 pm

How nice! I don't know any of the f3 but Daisy is the one I saw a video interview and really liked her.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:19 pm

Wow.  I was not expecting any news anytime soon so this is a surprise.  The pictures of Daisy and Joey on her HTD showed a good connection.  I wish them much happiness.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:06 pm

Somebody on IG made a comment about the "stereotypical blond" winning for ordinary bachelor Joey. The show has not even aired yet!!!! hmmm
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:08 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:Somebody on IG made a comment about the "stereotypical blond" winning for ordinary bachelor Joey.   The show has not even aired yet!!!! hmmm
yeah cause it's so stereotypical that someone who's suffered from major health issues for half of her life and has a cochlear implant is f1. happens all the time Rolling Eyes
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:44 pm

The comment was probably made by someone who knows nothing about Daisy.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:58 pm

It annoys me so much when that is said. Over the years there have been many people even on this board who have said that about blonde F1’s. (Arie’s Lauren being the main one even though she was F2 then F1!) Look at them now!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:13 pm

albean99 wrote:The comment was probably made by someone who knows nothing about Daisy.
i think a lot of people making those kinds of ignorant comments will have egg on their face when they watch the show and hear her story, and see how much of a not safe choice it was from joey to choose someone that's gone through everything she has
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:04 pm

She sounds wonderful, and I'm excited to get to know her via the show!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:36 pm

Over the past couple weeks there have been many comments regarding Joeys Choice being the stereotypical one blah blah blah .. because they seem to think because he had so many other choices of WOC that he should have gone that route because of his history of being open to dating WOC.. they forget that he also dated a gal with long blonde hair as well uugghhh .. Sooo damn frustrating

OH .. and because of the ending of his season they won’t watch either .. if one looks real hard .. Daisy is actually a brunette 🤭

Sorry but the heart wants what the heart wants 🥰❤🥰❤😍❤🥰❤🥰❤
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:21 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Daisy Kent - Bachelor 28 - Discussion

+11
southerngirlatheart
Fleurdesel
albean99
honeydiors
Jeepers