SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:47 am

Hunter from Katie’s season is engaged

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5 - Page 2 Wkypc9tbulub1

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5 - Page 2 14yjb9tbulub1

IG's story https://www.instagram.com/hmontgomery/?hl=en

Congratulation, Hunters!

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:52 am

Claire Heilig's Grit Wins Gwen Over on Megan Moroney's "Tennessee Orange...

Claire Heilig, Who self eliminated on night one of Clayton's season is also competing on The Voice this season.

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:00 pm

congrats to Hunter and his new fiancée! PINKHEART

I'll keep an eye for Claire on the Voice. I don't remember her from Clayton's season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:28 pm

Now Claire I don't remember but glad Gwen picked her and hope she does well!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5 - Page 2 1f49c

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5 - Page 2 8367-910 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5 - Page 2 I_got_13 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5 - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5 - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:38 pm

RE:  Jasmine Lorimer from Bachelorette Canada season 1:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:19 pm

That's a beautiful post. I'm happy for her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:36 am

I don't remember her at all no no
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:00 pm

@Jolena she was Bachelorette "Canada" and chose Kevin Wendt as her F1. She broke things off and totally crushed his heart. He had a hard time getting over her.

But, as we have seen so many times in the past, it all works out. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:20 pm

Haley (one of the Ferguson twins) just posted that she and her husband are expecting a baby. Congratulations to them-

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:57 pm

I'm happy for them! They have had their share of issues.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzB97D8odFt/?hl=en&img_index=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzCIwYSrQHn/?hl=en

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:06 pm

Joslynn Rose and Rudi Bring Power with Their Performance of Evanescence's "My Immortal" | The Voice

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:08 pm

John Paul Jones hard launch

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5 - Page 2 Yyqdw1d9gcxb1

IG's story here: https://www.instagram.com/johnpauljonesjohnpauljones/?hl=en

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5

+12
Norcalgal
provenceguy
George1218
bluwavz
suzq