SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:20 pm

He's so darn adorable, doesn't look nervous and is so confident with himself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@luvstx We miss you too!

Very sweet. Thank you❤❤
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:22 pm

There are a lot of Canadian women tonight.

The sisters...they aren't telling anyone they are related. I can already see that they are going to annoy me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:24 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Well that was different! They started with scenes from the FRC where it looks like she left and he's alone.

Yeah, what was up with that? I don't think that has ever happened: it made me not want to watch

I’m not watching but have had this thought recently and wonder if this opening feeds 8nto it:

Will Joey fall hard and quickly for his F1 and it will be hard to hide. So they are needing to inject doubt from the start.

Just a thought
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:24 pm

@Sprite me too re sisters. They have to come up with these gimmicks to annoy us! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:25 pm

@luvstx I hope you're right because that's what I'd love to see on my screen, even though they'll probably hide it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:37 pm

Daisy is adorable. That was so cute. He looked at her behind as she walked away.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:39 pm

They are just zipping through some of these women. Clearly they are cannon fodder...MOT.

I haven't really seen that much chemistry with anyone thus far. And here comes Daisy...he likes her truck...and I think he likes her.

Leah is very pretty...and that envelope is going to make her a target right from the start.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:46 pm

OMG...Law & Order Toronto commercial. Can they have any more spin offs?

And we are getting to it. Limo entrances are over and Joey makes his entrance. One of the best first speeches ever. He seems so natural and comfortable. So different from his own first time on the show.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:52 pm

Jess gets the first kiss...she reminds me of Hannah Brown. And of course she spills the beans right away to the other ladies. Not gloating at all. Not a good look.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:01 pm

Whohoo! He gazed at Daisy for a few seconds!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:01 pm

I love how Joey says that he hasn't dated 30 women his whole life, let alone in one night.

Daisy...she is so sweet. He calls her captivating...and another kiss. Now this one looks like he means it!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
jojo47
pavalygurl
provenceguy
mizzoufan
Jeepers