SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:23 am

If Daisy is the lead, will they have her give our daisies instead of roses? Smiley "Will you accept this Daisy?"

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:07 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:If Daisy is the lead, will they have her give our daisies instead of roses?  Smiley   "Will you accept this Daisy?"

giggling It sounds a bit silly and yet that is the kind of little tweak they seem do be doing lately. Something a little different, not too far out, but that hasn't been done before and is organic from the way things play out on the season.

Daisy is my favourite flower. They always make me smile and I have them planted in my garden. I'd think it could be fun!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:24 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:Oh goodness. They are probably starting it in Canada with Maria as bachelorette. I really don’t think I can watch.

Re bolded: Me neither!!! and although I would love to support someone from my country, I do not like her personality. Maria can be loads of fun, I was able to see that part of her with Joey, but is she looking to be engaged? Not sure...Anyway..... I was listening to Lexi on her IG, her beauty and maturity stands out so much and I think some were trying to match her up with Tanner Courtad! From a man's perspective as someone who wants to sign up for the bachelorette, who would they want to see as the next bachelorette? Maria, Daisy and even Jenn are quite different in both looks and personality!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

@Fleurdesel Isn't Lexi originally from Canada? :detective
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:55 pm

George1218 wrote:@Fleurdesel Isn't Lexi originally from Canada? :detective

@George1218 I think you are correct, she is originally from Toronto but living in the US now.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:17 pm

I heard that Daisy has been in a cringy music video and a few places have picked it up as a headline. They talked about it on the Almost Famous podcast. Do you think that would affect her chances as Bachelorette?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:26 pm

no, if producers want her they will choose her regardless
suzq wrote:I heard that Daisy has been in a cringy music video and a few places have picked it up as a headline.  They talked about it on the Almost Famous podcast.  Do you think that would affect her chances as Bachelorette?
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:13 am

It is interesting that Almost Famous talked about it because they're really connected with all things BN. It makes me wonder if Daisy really is their favorite.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:50 pm

albean99 wrote:It is interesting that Almost Famous talked about it because they're really connected with all things BN. It makes me wonder if Daisy really is their favorite.

Might as well get it out officially by BN people if they picked Daisy so people can get over it. My son who is 28 now has been in a death metal band since he's 18. No lyrics truly shocks me anymore and I am 62 but that said, I would not sing that song giggling ! My only wish is to get a Bachelorette that truly is looking for her special someone (not sure I'll get that this season) Smiley
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:46 pm

@Fleurdesel 

I hear ya giggling  But for better or worse, the song is the song.

My beef is that Daisy has been portrayed as America's Sweetheart and gained a lot of support for that.  At least own it.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:10 pm

maria posted and then deleted this instagram story (screenshot from reddit). still ranting about the drama in the house is not giving me bachelorette vibes imo.

spoilers - Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 9546z510
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:56 pm

The more I hear from her, the less I want to hear. Shut up and accept some responsibility for the mess and stop whining. This is not someone who should be the Bette if they want to continue with goodwill generated from the GB and Joey.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
sdmom
jojo47
suzq
Buckeye_Fan
southerngirlatheart