SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:27 am

Well, based on what I saw late this afternoon, I don't think so. The last times I went to check I did it about the same time frame and there was already a lot of activity...nothing today.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:11 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:11 pm

@Bobette @leavers you guys free next sunday?  :gotcha:

We'd love to steal you for a sec and offer you and a guest an exclusive invitation* to join us for a date in Melbourne, Australia as Jenn's journey for love unfolds. Expect your usual dose of drama, tears, romance and roses, while up close and personal with our leading lady and the men hoping to get her final rose!

WHEN: Sunday, 7th April, midday to late afternoon (exact time TBD).

WHERE: Melbourne, Australia. Exact location will be provided at registration.

https://bachelornation.com/pages/calling-aussie-bachelor-nation-fans-will-you-accept-this-invitation/
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:51 pm

ariwolf wrote:@Bobette @leavers you guys free next sunday?  :gotcha:

We'd love to steal you for a sec and offer you and a guest an exclusive invitation* to join us for a date in Melbourne, Australia as Jenn's journey for love unfolds. Expect your usual dose of drama, tears, romance and roses, while up close and personal with our leading lady and the men hoping to get her final rose!

https://bachelornation.com/pages/calling-aussie-bachelor-nation-fans-will-you-accept-this-invitation/

Not sure where @leavers is at, but I'm in Melbourne.  Should I go Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:54 pm

Agent99 wrote:

Not sure where @leavers is at, but I'm in Melbourne.  Should I go Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887
oooh that would be awesome if you can! study the men's photos laugh out loud
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:26 pm

https://www.facebook.com/media/set?vanity=TheBachelorette&set=a.984385359719020

All the guys together .. click pic to see their FB page and posts in a grid

Wondering if tptb are changing anything up seeing as it is Jenn
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:04 am

ugh the one time they come to my country but not my city  

honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:41 am

Agent99 wrote:

YES you must nominate as tribute, @Agent99! I'm in Adelaide - too far away. Would be very interested to hear your take on the BTS Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:50 am

I am a New South Welshperson, sadly! If it was in Sydney I'd be there!

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:30 am

I love it when our members cross paths! laugh out loud I would love to travel 25 hrs by air to meet up with you all! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 am

That would be so fun! I hope you can go, @Agent99!

I really liked that interview with Extra! I think Jenn is starting to be more comfortable with interviews and talking about her show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:51 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
sdmom
albean99
leavers
Bobette
Agent99