SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 12 - TBD - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 12 - TBD - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 12 - TBD - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:57 am

Post Media SM here!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 12 - TBD - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 12 - TBD - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Today at 5:47 am

The Masked Singer, The Bachelor axed from Channel 10 in 2024

Channel 10 has confirmed The Masked Singer and The Bachelor will not be returning this year.

It comes after panellist Dave Hughes dropped the bombshell on his radio show that there was no production schedule for The Masked Singer in sight, and Osher Günsberg hinted The Bachelor was also off the cards.

“Network 10 will be packing away the masks and roses this year, confirming that The Masked Singer and The Bachelor franchises won’t appear in its program schedule,” a Channel 10 spokesman told news.com.au in a statement.

Günsberg said on Tuesday the news of his shows not returning was something he was always prepared for, referring to the time he was standing next to Hughes for the 2009 Upfronts when Australian Idol was confirmed to be coming back the following year.

“It never came back,” he said. “This is the job that I chose.”

He added: “Like anything, things come and go, that’s all right, that’s the gig and it’s fine. I know the show is not not coming back because I did a bad job, I can tell you that.”

Channel ten death spiral?

The second article talks about how without the Bachelor, Ten has a big hole to fill, and speculates on Australia ending up with only two commercial free-to-air broadcast channels. Tbh for the Bachelor franchise that could work out because Nine might end up with the rights and I believe they have the rights to the US show, as they often show it much later on streaming-only. While I wouldn't want the MAFS producers touching it with a ten foot pole, they would have a different level of budget for the show I think

Last edited by leavers on Tue May 07, 2024 6:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added second link)

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1340

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 12 - TBD - SM - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum