SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Page 15 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by mnmhughes Sat May 14, 2011 7:54 pm

babymama wrote:
Love_Me wrote:babymama,

Do we have the F4 Bachelors right? Meaning maybe we have to wait to find out the order F1-F4 are placed, but the guys we feel are in the F4 are correct?

if i answer that question, aren't i doing exactly what i said i wouldn't do? sorry. can't answer whether it's right or wrong. i told my friend i wouldn't give away anything other than the 3 clues i gave.

I asked you this question 2 nights ago, and you said that we had the F4 correct, just maybe not in the right order. no no no
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Coastal wrote:

I know this was asked before.........BUT..............are you Steve?? just kinda seems like it.

no. as far as i know, RS doesn't know this site exists. that's what my friend told me. she's the one that knows him, not me. i think he's rather pompous at times if you ask me, but, he gets more info than anyone else, so i guess that's why people wait til he releases stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 7:35 pm

babymama wrote:

Do we have the F4 Bachelors right? Meaning maybe we have to wait to find out the order F1-F4 are placed, but the guys we feel are in the F4 are correct?

if i answer that question, aren't i doing exactly what i said i wouldn't do? sorry. can't answer whether it's right or wrong. i told my friend i wouldn't give away anything other than the 3 clues i gave.

I know this was asked before.........BUT..............are you Steve?? just kinda seems like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 7:28 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 6:23 pm

I do feel we have the right F4, just the order may be in dispute right now. Just going by the SC that we have right now..........it makes sense.

Ben F. Pic in Hong Kong, HTD, 1 on 1 dates
Constantine: HTD, 1 on 1 dates
Mickey: Pic in Hong Kong, 1 on 1 dates
Ryan P.: 1 on 1 dates, pic in Hong Kong.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Friday, May 13, 2011 5:57 PM

fleissmeister: Feels good to be done with another great season. Can't wait for u all to see it...
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 14, 2011 5:11 pm

babymama,

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat May 14, 2011 2:02 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:I think by "we want you" bloomers means that we want you to still come here and have fun posting with us.. which I agree with :jump: I love new posters no matter what amount of info they have or opinion they express!

That's right..sorry, I forgot that you don't know me, yet. I didn't express myself well.

We may have started off on the wrong foot, so to speak. Now that we have all of that settled, we do want you to come join us, and it doesn't matter that you do or don't have any special info to share.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat May 14, 2011 1:21 pm

I think by "we want you" bloomers means that we want you to still come here and have fun posting with us.. which I agree with :jump: I love new posters no matter what amount of info they have or opinion they express!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 12:15 pm

Bloomers wrote:

Please read, though, everything that was written so that you will understand our perspective. I think it has been expressed well.

RS is going to spill everything he knows, and what you know will then become passe'; however, you may still want to be a part of us. The air needs to be cleared, and everything worked out. We want you! Smiley

want me for what? i really don't care about spilling what i know before RS does. that's his job, not mine. and considering i got it from him indirectly, it's not like i have my own sources. it was just after i posted the 3 clues on what you can expect to see, certain people jumped all over me, so that was my way of defending myself and not acting like i'm just here to stir stuff up. i didn't understand why people took such offense to me posting clues about what i know. i gave them the reason why i did, i gave them the reason why i couldn't reveal it, and i still got criticized. which is why i said some people have too much time on their hands to worry about stuff so insignificant. i thought i'd have a little fun with it by posting some clues of stuff you will see this season, then when RS reveals the spoilers, you'd all see i wasn't joking, and would take it seriously. but honestly, i'm totally turned off by the attitude of some people on this board now. it's just fun and games

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat May 14, 2011 9:06 am

babymama wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

HEY STEVE... IS THAT YOU??? Sure sounds like it :bigsmile:

now that's funny. as far as i know, RS doesn't even know this board exists. but my friend reads it, which is why i can't reveal anything about what i know. wish i could

Please read, though, everything that was written so that you will understand our perspective. I think it has been expressed well.

RS is going to spill everything he knows, and what you know will then become passe'; however, you may still want to be a part of us. The air needs to be cleared, and everything worked out. We want you! Smiley

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 12:18 am

Jeepers wrote:

HEY STEVE... IS THAT YOU??? Sure sounds like it :bigsmile:

now that's funny. as far as i know, RS doesn't even know this board exists. but my friend reads it, which is why i can't reveal anything about what i know. wish i could

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

+48
agentcurls
Nibbles22
Starshine_16
gurlbrit
beader