SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:32 pm

LiveBachelor The #Bachelorette is still filming and already so many spoilers out there! Yikes! about 2 hours ago via web

Does anyone else think maybe TPTB want these dates to get exposure because some fans are not really all that excited about Ashley being the next Bachelorette? I thought about this, but maybe with all the social media available people in the US are bound to spot them filming and know what show it is.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:21 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
ninu wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Thursday, March 24, 2011 4:40 AM

itsemmav: Lololoool got a rose from one of the guys adverslitning bachelorette xD hahaha xD

Could they be in Gothenburg, Sweden? I asked her if there was a camera crew there. I will see what she says.

Um, I thought they were still filming in the states... would this be one of the setup crews?? Or is it just that B'ette is going to air there (maybe Ali's season?) and they're prepping for it?

I have to check twitter and see if this girl wrote me back! Smiley

She did write you back... no camera crews just telling people to watch. I bet they are going there next. :D

Thanks! I just saw her tweet back to me! I think they are going there next as well! I am going to ask her to be on the lookout or let me know if she hears anything about it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Love_Me wrote:
ninu wrote:

itsemmav: Lololoool got a rose from one of the guys adverslitning bachelorette xD hahaha xD

Could they be in Gothenburg, Sweden? I asked her if there was a camera crew there. I will see what she says.

Um, I thought they were still filming in the states... would this be one of the setup crews?? Or is it just that B'ette is going to air there (maybe Ali's season?) and they're prepping for it?

She did write you back... no camera crews just telling people to watch. I bet they are going there next. :D
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:05 pm

ninu wrote:

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:03 pm

ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:17 am

Thursday, March 24, 2011 4:40 AM

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:06 am

Executive from ABC:

Someone asked that the new Bachelorette not be one dimension (boring)

The reply: : I can tell you we are three episodes in to Ashley's season of Bachelorette and you will love it!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:27 am

From Facebook:

Saw holly madison pete rose(who by the way i could care less about didnt even know who he was! Ha!) and got to watch ashley from the new bachelorette on a date!! That was awesome since i love my bachelor shows!
March 18 at 10:43am via Mobile Web

It was pretty cool to watch the date...it took forever so it just goes to show theres tons of editing!
March 18 at 11:08am

(1/3) We were at the fountains wairtn for them to go off and they werent so then we notice a dock and a little white boat of people paddling out there so we
March 18 at 11:13am

(2/3) were like lets go watch this guy pop the question(we figured thats what was goin on) so we got up close and it was her on a date with camra crews and

(3/3) stuff..kinda crazy! I dont know if id want everyone watchn me on a date! But they didnt seem to mind! Ha!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:09 pm

I was just waking up so I don't remember it that well but I don't think so. Just of them doing a part of the flash mob, Ashley talking to the camera real quick saying she was having fun or something similar to that, and her and Ben practicing together in the grass really really quick... basically everything we had pictures of already ;)
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:06 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
ninu wrote:Thought they blurred out Ben's face... how'd she know?

Maybe E! news didn't blur Ben's face. Access Hollywood I know did. Anyone see the E! news segment?

I saw it this morning and it wasn't blurred out.

Thanks Carrie! :D

Did they show any new footage we have not seen yet of their date?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:05 pm

Love_Me wrote:

Maybe E! news didn't blur Ben's face. Access Hollywood I know did. Anyone see the E! news segment?

I saw it this morning and it wasn't blurred out. They also said his name (Ben C.)
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

+48
agentcurls
Nibbles22
Starshine_16
gurlbrit
beader