SELECT CONTENT

Episode 1 - 5/23 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 - 5/23 - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 43 Empty Re: Episode 1 - 5/23 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Admin Tue May 24, 2011 1:59 pm

Rosepetal wrote:Ashley has some cute guys this season and some of the media pictures don't do them justice. I really like J.P's smile and sparkling eyes and he is a lot cuter then his picture. (Just wish he had a little bit more hair). On the other hand Mickey's picture seemed better than the real thing. William photograph great and he was as advertised. I know I'm shallow :bad girl: but those were my first impressions of some of the guys.

:heyyall: So good to see you here!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 - 5/23 - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 43 Empty Re: Episode 1 - 5/23 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by NanaMary Tue May 24, 2011 3:32 pm

I thought there were some really nice looking guys and some .... well not so cute. I do not like the longer hair on guys, I am old, so I really like JP and William and a few others, not so much Constantine. I do not think Bentley is cute at all and after hearing some of his voiceovers - UGH!!! Get him outta there and quick and do not let him come back! I look forward to seeing their personalities come out and not necessarily with Ashley but with the other guys. That is usually pretty telling of what they are like - nice or jerks.
NanaMary
NanaMary

Back to top Go down

Post by connorsmom Tue May 24, 2011 3:46 pm

Okay, I'm caving. LOL There isn't a soul in the non-spoiled post :sad: and I need to be able to chat about this show -- it's part of the fun! hissyfit

So I'm calling it a day and I'm over here now. :hihi: I haven't read old posts yet, so I don't know the spoiled info, so I'll just go from here and see what comes up. Unspoiled, my favs so far are JP, William and Ryan. I liked Ames too, I remember his intro even though I don't remember a lot of other interaction there. Haven't gotten the other names down yet.

So are the final two known?
connorsmom
connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Tue May 24, 2011 4:05 pm

connorsmom wrote:Okay, I'm caving. LOL There isn't a soul in the non-spoiled post :sad: and I need to be able to chat about this show -- it's part of the fun! hissyfit

So I'm calling it a day and I'm over here now. :hihi: I haven't read old posts yet, so I don't know the spoiled info, so I'll just go from here and see what comes up. Unspoiled, my favs so far are JP, William and Ryan. I liked Ames too, I remember his intro even though I don't remember a lot of other interaction there. Haven't gotten the other names down yet.

So are the final two known?

Hi Connorsmom!!!!

The F4 are
BenF
JP
Constanine. Aka Dino. Don't know why
Ames

I believe that is correct info
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 4:09 pm

That's the correct F4 according to RS. We are sleuthing with some screen caps of why Ryan P is in Figi from promo's.

Page 34:
http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t17p495-season-7-screencaps-discussion-spoilers

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 24, 2011 4:32 pm

No news from RS in his column today about the F2, he had said maybe he'd know by now. Now that he doesn't have Fort to snoop on, what will he do?!

I pray they don't have Ryan pull a Reid and return. But man, he does remind me so much of Reid, that's probably part of the reason I like him so much!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 24, 2011 4:33 pm

nutty1 wrote:No news from RS in his column today about the F2, he had said maybe he'd know by now. Now that he doesn't have Fort to snoop on, what will he do?!

I pray they don't have Ryan pull a Reid and return. But man, he does remind me so much of Reid, that's probably part of the reason I like him so much!

I'm sure RS is readying here anyway. yes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 5:12 pm

Alanna wrote:
nutty1 wrote:No news from RS in his column today about the F2, he had said maybe he'd know by now. Now that he doesn't have Fort to snoop on, what will he do?!

No doubt about it, I also said that quite a while ago. :giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue May 24, 2011 5:24 pm

Hello everyone! I'm in love with William. I knew he wouldn't make F1 because I felt the other guys would overshadow him when it became time to be serious and woooooo her but he's the cutest damn thing! Ashley's just more mature. He reminds me of Prince William. I KNOW he's heard that his whole life. He's JUST adorable. Of the F4, I'm most attracted to Ben F., the wine guy... but I think JP will grow on me...his voice captures my attention! I like Ben C. but he doesn't grab me. I would bore quickly with him... just tooooooo something for me... maybe too predictable. Anyway, I'm glad the show is off and running!!! Has Ashley made any appearances yet? I haven't looked up a thing so I have no idea what's up with this season. AND somebody pinch Bentley's head off! YUCK!!! He's gross to me almost not to mention a DICK!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 24, 2011 6:09 pm

Alanna wrote:

If he isn't, I would bet he is being fed anything deemed "important".
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by connorsmom Tue May 24, 2011 8:01 pm

happyvalleygirl wrote:

Hi Connorsmom!!!!

The F4 are
BenF
JP
Constanine. Aka Dino. Don't know why
Ames

I believe that is correct info

Constantine? Wow -- didn't see that one coming.
BenF - is that the winemaker? I can't remember which Ben is Ben. LOL I liked him.
LOVE JP, so that makes me happy.
And I remember thinking there was a definite spark on her introduction to Ames.

So just the top four are known right now? I'm good with that. That means lots of stuff ahead! wine
connorsmom
connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue May 24, 2011 8:16 pm

Welcome1 to the spoiled side connorsmom and mprssdbyu! Great to have you posting with us. I'm loving seeing all the old FORT (and young ones too) names popping up here. Thanks again San and Love_Me! :thanki: :urok:

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 1 - 5/23 - Discussion - Spoilers

+40
connorsmom
Rosepetal
gurlbrit
happyvalleygirl
debt2dreams