SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Amberish Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:27 pm

No, he does not look like Reid. However, still struggling with Jillian's new look ... hmmm
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Pierz Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:48 pm

They both have big noses! =/
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:53 pm

He reminds me of Reid in that photo for sure.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:59 pm

I think he's far more attractive than Reid could ever hope to be. And still a Cubs fan I see. Such a sad thing to see. Hugesmile

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 18 87b72b10 liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 18 86669110 liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:17 am

He reminds me a little of Sam Jaeger (and maybe someone else I can't put my finger on), but definitely not Reid. Although, I guess I could see a resemblance in their eyes.

And, am I missing something? How has Jillian changed her look? And if she has, it's working for her!!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:22 am

^She got a nose job for sure. I don't know if any other potential work has been confirmed.

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 18 87b72b10 liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 18 86669110 liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:04 am

she clearly had a brow lift as well.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:48 am

She had such significant plastic surgery that I did not recognize her the first 4-5 times I saw her. Honestly - it was overdone, and she didnt need any of it. It makes me sad to think that she felt she had so much she needed to change about her face. She's always been pretty and adorable too.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:07 am

I'm not sure if this was posted or not, but super interesting interview! So great to finally hear an ex-lead be like "yeah, most people come on the show for publicity and exposure...and that's okay!"

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:28 am

TMZ showed the golf cart incident - what a hoot. She tried to drag it out of the pond and she gave up when a beer popped up in front of her and she opened it and drank it right there in the water....LOL Jill - I love you!!

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:51 pm

anders wrote:TMZ showed the golf cart incident - what a hoot. She tried to drag it out of the pond and she gave up when a beer popped up in front of her and she opened it and drank it right there in the water....LOL Jill - I love you!!

Can you possibly post a link to that? I have never seen this.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:14 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/25/jillian-harris-bachelorette-water-hazard-golf-cart-beer-video/

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu