SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:55 pm

So Jillian's banner popped up on our site and I got to wondering (cuz I was bored) if she has set a date or started planning her wedding? Anyone know?

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 78 Samuel10liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 78 Samuel10 liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 78 Family10liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 78 Samuel15liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 78 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:31 pm

I haven't seen anything. Think she's busy with all her shows and house building.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 78 1f49c

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 78 8367-910 liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 78 I_got_13 liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 78 E5kqdm15 liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 78 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:50 pm

Congrats To Jillian. Baby number two due in October.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:52 pm

Congrats to the happy family!
Maybe Leo will be a ring bearer soon too? Any updates on that?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:57 pm

WE’RE PREGNANT WITH BABY #2!

ETA: Congrats to the family!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:01 pm

Congratulations to Jillian!! Smiley :babies:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:26 pm

Great news! Congrats to everyone!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:27 pm

It makes me a little sad that her partner in all this is Justin but at least she gets her kids, which is what she’s wanted all along imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:10 pm

Aww congrats Jilly!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 78 1f49c

liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 78 8367-910 liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 78 I_got_13 liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 78 E5kqdm15 liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 78 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:17 pm

I’m such a cynical B, but my first thought was I guess this is a good reason to push out that non-wedding even further.  liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 78 1f601 

By no means am I a prude or very traditional... but then why even “get engaged,” just feels cheap and kinda meaningless to me.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:22 pm

sosleepy wrote:I’m such a cynical cynical B, but my first thought was I guess this is a good reason to push out that non-wedding even further.  liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 78 1f601 

By no means am I a prude or very traditional... but then why even “get engaged,” just feels cheap and kinda meaningless to me.
I think the ring was like hush money laugh out loud not in the traditional sense but, “here’s your ring, now be quiet” kind of sense with no intention to marry ever, regardless of kiddo #2 or not.

And now I’m worried Kait is in the same situation! I empathize like I know them Rolling Eyes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I’m such a cynical cynical B, but my first thought was I guess this is a good reason to push out that non-wedding even further.  liketkit - Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 78 1f601 

I think the ring was like hush money laugh out loud not in the traditional sense but, “here’s your ring, now be quiet” kind of sense with no intention to marry ever, regardless of kiddo #2 or not.

And now I’m worried Kait is in the same situation! I empathize like I know them Rolling Eyes

Hahaha totally.

Also agree about Kait, and kind of have some thoughts there... but should probably save it for her thread. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu