SELECT CONTENT

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Page 18 of 44 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by Peppermom Thu May 19, 2011 4:51 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Peppermom wrote:I guess my biggest question is if Babymomma says we have more than one error in the F12, should we back up to F15 of F18 and make sure we are even starting with the correct ones? It is easy to pick the couple we know for sure (I think) but it is the rest that seem to be tripping us up. I am not even able to come up with a firm F18. I think there is someone we haven't heard much about or haven't considered that gets further than we are figuring. no idea color me confused.
Peppermom
I agree I really don't think we have a firm F18..I think babymomma even says we are wrong there..Color me confused right along with ya.

Nice to know I'm not alone. 👋
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by Hotmomma Thu May 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Peppermom wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Peppermom wrote:I guess my biggest question is if Babymomma says we have more than one error in the F12, should we back up to F15 of F18 and make sure we are even starting with the correct ones? It is easy to pick the couple we know for sure (I think) but it is the rest that seem to be tripping us up. I am not even able to come up with a firm F18. I think there is someone we haven't heard much about or haven't considered that gets further than we are figuring. no idea color me confused.
Peppermom
I agree I really don't think we have a firm F18..I think babymomma even says we are wrong there..Color me confused right along with ya.

Nice to know I'm not alone. 👋
I sure wished the would cough up some more screencaps for us to work with..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 10:36 am

i just emailed RS. he didn't get the last piece of info that he was looking for, so he says he's only going to post up to the final four and it should be up in a couple hours. posted this in the RS thread too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 20, 2011 10:43 am

babymama wrote:i just emailed RS. he didn't get the last piece of info that he was looking for, so he says he's only going to post up to the final four and it should be up in a couple hours. posted this in the RS thread too.

There you have it!
He is posting what he in his mind definitively knows---no more and no less. Because if he definitively(in his mind--let's not forget the Thanksgiving Turkey), he would be posting it.
So maybe he does not really know more than we know at this point. And maybe as far as the Ben issue with Love_Me, he knows less.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri May 20, 2011 10:53 am

babymama wrote:i just emailed RS. he didn't get the last piece of info that he was looking for, so he says he's only going to post up to the final four and it should be up in a couple hours. posted this in the RS thread too.
well I guess he only has positive information up until Hometowns..
And like Kasha said maybe with Loves info about Ben..We may know more than him..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 11:16 am

Hotmomma wrote:
And like Kasha said maybe with Loves info about Ben..We may know more than him..

how do you say that? you don't know who the final 4 is and every chart, picture, and date information has come directly from his site? i don't mean to defend the guy, but to say you know more than him is rather silly when it's his site that gives you all the information that you bring over here. ok, maybe 95% of it

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri May 20, 2011 11:19 am

wrong - RS has provided some information not all - there are posters on this board with their own sources - RS isn't the only source on the block.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri May 20, 2011 11:23 am

babymama wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

how do you say that? you don't know who the final 4 is and every chart, picture, and date information has come directly from his site? i don't mean to defend the guy, but to say you know more than him is rather silly when it's his site that gives you all the information that you bring over here. ok, maybe 95% of it
well I am not saying that we know everydate/etc...And we have sleuth pictures/places...I didn't mean to offend you or RS 👋
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri May 20, 2011 11:24 am

anders wrote:wrong - RS has provided some information not all - there are posters on this board with their own sources - RS isn't the only source on the block.
That is true anders..Heck we have work hard on the sc that were provide..and you are right about other posters who have some sources...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 11:26 am

Hotmomma wrote:
well I am not saying that we know everydate/etc...And we have sleuth pictures/places...I didn't mean to offend you or RS 👋

no offense taken. but the sleuth/pictures and places are great and all, but if he didn't tell you things like 'they stayed at the Conrad hotel' or the 'oriental dhari devi' or 'stanley market', you wouldn't have known. he tells you where things were filmed, then you go find pictures. i guess i don't understand what 'sleuthing' is then because that's not sleuthing in my mind. that's called 'googling'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 12:12 pm

RS post is up. F4: Ben, Constantine, JP, and Ames

the biggest thing i was trying to tell you guys without actually saying it is you guys were somehow convinced Mickey was f4 even though you had no proof whatsoever. not to mention the charts i was looking at had JP and Lucas leaving very early in the show, which threw off all your dates. mickey doesn't even make top 6 and i think you guys were swayed too much by his looks. there was nothing that stated he was in the f4 anywhere, yet you kept putting him there because you thought he was cute. that was the biggest oversight you probably had along with missing the boat on JP and Lucas.

i posted this in the RS thread as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 20, 2011 12:32 pm

babymama wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

And how do you know what I know? Just curious. Rolling Eyes I mean on any given day--I'm not even sure what I know.
And I didn't say anyone KNOWS more than anyone else. I said may know. And that as far as I am concerned MAY BE true.

BTW this was what I posted: "So maybe he does not really know more than we know at this point. And maybe as far as the Ben issue with Love_Me, he knows less."
And I think I have every right to have this view.
yes
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 44 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

+59
allykat
emusha
agentcurls
gurlbrit
Bronwyn