SELECT CONTENT

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Page 28 of 44 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 28 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by black_tears Tue May 31, 2011 1:57 am

cupcakes wrote:
San wrote:
black_tears wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Foreshadowing....

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 28 F1210

this is just a funny picture....i laughed out loud at this one!

You can't take it seriously when the Phantom is in the background. hehehe

rofl JP is like....."Do not look back. Keep looking forward, and I don't have to see mask man." =)

rotfl JP's stare is hilarious! :shock: ... :laughingoutlou

Ben F. looks like he's about to cry. Maybe the Phantom is trying to slip a face mask into his hands.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 28 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by anders Tue May 31, 2011 8:59 am

San wrote:Call me crazy, but isn't it weird how alot of the F1's have gotten episode 3 1-1 dates? Isn't it just a coincidence? I don't believe every lead knows their F1 as early as episode 3, so how can that always happen? laugh out loud I just find it weird.
Suspect

don't forget that Melissa got hers in epi 2, Graham (had he been F1) got his in epi 2 - when did Molly get the overnight camping date and Jesse - when was his 1:1? (they both won competitions for their time) Deanna never got a 1:1 date, Hlary got the Cinderella date in episode 2.

Patterns are wonderful when they hold true season after season - and there's never any indication when or how they will change.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue May 31, 2011 9:01 am

Alexxxx wrote:
San wrote:Call me crazy, but isn't it weird how alot of the F1's have gotten episode 3 1-1 dates? Isn't it just a coincidence? I don't believe every lead knows their F1 as early as episode 3, so how can that always happen? laugh out loud I just find it weird.
Suspect

I can't believe I'm going to quote DeAnna, because I think she's a dipsy-doodle 99% of the time, BUT she once compared the M&G to walking into a club and there only being a couple of people there that you're realistically attracted to, in a relationship kind of way. And you know if one in particular is really ringing your chimes. The rest is just letting the show play out, playing along with scenarios, and occasionally having a light bulb turn on about one you didn't necessarily take seriously before. But, yeah, I can believe in knowing who the "one" might be from the beginning.

sooo agree with this - this is why they are able to pick out their F4 very early on. Out of 25 guys, I'm sure the leads can send home at least 17-18 knowing full well they have no chance, no matter what.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue May 31, 2011 9:13 am

I may be totally wrong but I think Ashley had a change of heart as the season went on. She was definitely attracted to JP that first night but he wasn't on the top of the hill alone. I'm so curious to see her interact with these predicted F4 because I'm just not seeing a glowing Ashley.... not even close. She wears her heart on her sleeve... did William and Bentley toughen her up and bring about this new approach of hers or did the producers suggest she play this game?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 31, 2011 9:17 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I may be totally wrong but I think Ashley had a change of heart as the season went on. She was definitely attracted to JP that first night but he wasn't on the top of the hill alone. I'm so curious to see her interact with these predicted F4 because I'm just not seeing a glowing Ashley.... not even close. She wears her heart on her sleeve... did William and Bentley toughen her up and bring about this new approach of hers or did the producers suggest she play this game?

I think she's serious in interviews because she is afraid to give anything away, not that she's actually unhappy. I'm guessing she'll loosen up towards the middle/end of the media rounds.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue May 31, 2011 6:54 pm

You know what would be absolutely hilarious at this point is if we have RS come out and say that its going to be an Ames/ Dino finale. I feel like they aren't even really on the show.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 31, 2011 7:01 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:You know what would be absolutely hilarious at this point is if we have RS come out and say that its going to be an Ames/ Dino finale. I feel like they aren't even really on the show.
:D That would be so funny!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 31, 2011 7:07 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:You know what would be absolutely hilarious at this point is if we have RS come out and say that its going to be an Ames/ Dino finale. I feel like they aren't even really on the show.

You know what would be hilarious if RS does come out with Dino and Ames as the final 2 and J.P and Ben F wind up being the true F2.

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 28 2964982732 :twisted:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue May 31, 2011 7:10 pm

Oh Gosh! Wouldnt that throw us all for a loop!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 31, 2011 7:11 pm

Love_Me wrote:

You know what would be hilarious if RS does come out with Dino and Ames as the final 2 and J.P and Ben F wind up being the true F2.

HAHA. I'm nervous for tomorrow! I almost hope he spoils she's not with JP because I'm 50/50 on him getting messed with again.

In other news, I'm so confused what he means by all the vulgarity on his blog about Ashley and F1 in the safehouse. Really? Like he thinks people want to read that? Insane.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue May 31, 2011 7:17 pm

Alanna wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

HAHA. I'm nervous for tomorrow! I almost hope he spoils she's not with JP because I'm 50/50 on him getting messed with again.

In other news, I'm so confused what he means by all the vulgarity on his blog about Ashley and F1 in the safehouse. Really? Like he thinks people want to read that? Insane.

I am nervous too Alanna! I honestly wont be able to sleep tonight....I do not have a clear cut F1 because I love all the guys to much! She has such a great group of guys (except for Bentley of course) and I am really excited to find out who she finally picks! I find it when I am spoiled I always tend to lead be more interested in the 1 on 1's with that person with the exception of Brad's season. I loved Emily and I was really trying to force myself to fall in love with Chantal but I just couldnt do it! (I do love Chantal she just wasnt right for Brad) :bigsmile:

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue May 31, 2011 7:22 pm

I guess missed this part. What did he say?
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 44 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

+59
allykat
emusha
agentcurls
gurlbrit
Bronwyn