SELECT CONTENT

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Page 32 of 44 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by anders Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:23 am

klarson79 wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:You know what would be absolutely hilarious at this point is if we have RS come out and say that its going to be an Ames/ Dino finale. I feel like they aren't even really on the show.

I'm almost expecting it!!

I honestly wish he wouldn't even spoil who the chosen one is. I would be fine knowing who the F2 are.

now that Love's source has told us F1 is Ben, I want RS's prediction, and hopefully it's the same and not conflicting. If we still had no spoilers saying who F1 is, I'd want him to stop at F2, but now I want him to give us his F1. Let the season begin.....

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by anders Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:28 am

Coastal wrote:
Gina wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:You know what would be absolutely hilarious at this point is if we have RS come out and say that its going to be an Ames/ Dino finale. I feel like they aren't even really on the show.

You know what would be hilarious if RS does come out with Dino and Ames as the final 2 and J.P and Ben F wind up being the true F2.

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 32 2964982732 :twisted:

OR if Ryan comes back and stays and it throws a real monkeywrench into everything............I know I am probably in the minority, but I really think Ryan's return might be a major factor.
Coastal, I hear ya. I can't believe they would do an exact Reid redo, coming back the day of the FRC and getting rejected again, OR an exact redo of Jeremy and Jake coming back to warn the lead of whoever or beg for another go. I can't wait to see how it all plays out and if RS is right is saying that Ryan coming back is exactly like another season and inferred like Reid did no idea

Just something about that scenario screams not right..........to assume that he comes back to either warn or take Reid's stance and it ends up the same.........I think the twist comes that he is actually taken back and she chooses him...........but then again, that is the romantic side of my heart talking...........my brain, well, it don't agree..... Smiley

According to RS, Ryan gets sent home on his 1:1 date in episode 7. I cannot imagine a scenario that would have him return on his own and way down the line if Fiji - I hope RS clears this up for us today as well.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:32 am

terabithia wrote:I think they send Ryan back in for the same reason they sent Reid in (talked him into doing it, told some lies about second thoughts). They want him for the next Bachelor or at the very least a good possibility if the fan fave at F2 or F3 turns them down. Ryan P left too early to make a lasting impression with the audience (who really gets into the final 2 or 3 guys), so send Ryan back and make the audience want him to have a chance at love too.

Reid messed up their plan for him, I think Ryan is more likely to accept their offer if it comes to him -- just a feeling, I don't have a good reason why I think that about him.

I just don't feel like we need that extra drama for Ryan to be the next bach - he stays til epi 7 (right before HTDs) - as long as they give him a great edit and a tearful exit women all over America will be screaming for him to be the next Bach - this is just my opinion, but the F4 do nothing for me and Ryan has that handsome all American look going for him.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:51 am

anders wrote:
klarson79 wrote:

I'm almost expecting it!!

I honestly wish he wouldn't even spoil who the chosen one is. I would be fine knowing who the F2 are.

now that Love's source has told us F1 is Ben, I want RS's prediction, and hopefully it's the same and not conflicting. If we still had no spoilers saying who F1 is, I'd want him to stop at F2, but now I want him to give us his F1. Let the season begin.....

Maybe I missed something, but were we actually able to conclude from this source that Ben is F1?
I know we got that he was on Fomo and what activities he participated putting him in F2...but I had not gotten from the source yet--that he was F1.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:56 am

Kasha, check out the Possible F1 Spoiler thread. Apparently the source did say Ashley was engaged to Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:15 am

Thanks done!!
So glad for all the hard work LM has done regarding this source.
Great scoop!!
I can hear all of us applauding.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:46 am

anders wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Gina wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

You know what would be hilarious if RS does come out with Dino and Ames as the final 2 and J.P and Ben F wind up being the true F2.

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 32 2964982732 :twisted:

OR if Ryan comes back and stays and it throws a real monkeywrench into everything............I know I am probably in the minority, but I really think Ryan's return might be a major factor.
Coastal, I hear ya. I can't believe they would do an exact Reid redo, coming back the day of the FRC and getting rejected again, OR an exact redo of Jeremy and Jake coming back to warn the lead of whoever or beg for another go. I can't wait to see how it all plays out and if RS is right is saying that Ryan coming back is exactly like another season and inferred like Reid did no idea

Just something about that scenario screams not right..........to assume that he comes back to either warn or take Reid's stance and it ends up the same.........I think the twist comes that he is actually taken back and she chooses him...........but then again, that is the romantic side of my heart talking...........my brain, well, it don't agree..... Smiley

According to RS, Ryan gets sent home on his 1:1 date in episode 7. I cannot imagine a scenario that would have him return on his own and way down the line if Fiji - I hope RS clears this up for us today as well.

Anders /Coastal / Gina - I find myself agreeing with all these questions/doubts you keep raising.
So Ryan gets sent home on his 1 on 1 date in episode 7. It is NOT a rose or go date. So if she was not into him then she would have sent him home at the next rose ceremony right ? Unless he turned into a major jerk (this after receiving Group Date roses). In which case what reasoning would he have in his head that that he should ask to come back ?
The only explanation that I can think of is he did not ask to come back but rather to warn Ashley instead (like Jake).
Unless Ashley was not the one to send him home but he elimiated himself at that stage ( a solar emergency ?? laugh out loud).

I still think there are too many inconsitancies regarding Ryan and his role this season and hopefully that is what will make this season interesting because so far they sure as hell ain't showing us too much of the love story with Ben F.

Any which way, RS needs to explain this (Ryan) spoiler a bit more because there seem to be major holes.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Just got an update from RS from F4 to F1. Ames went home at F4, Ryan P. shows up during the FD episode and goes home, Constantine gets eliminated but he might have eliminated himself due to religious differences. This means that Ben F and JP are the F2. Ashley is engaged to JP. I was exciting and told myself I knew it and a part of me was like uh oh what if he's wrong so I'm trying to be more careful of my reactions.

Team Cupcake :27:

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 32 Fgbbb

Team SeanCat 🐘

"If something's meant to be, it will happen.. in the right time, with the right person and for the best reason."
F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 32 394620_10150508901589239_141439374238_8542780_758788939_n
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:20 pm

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 32 687187126 Princess81320! Glad you joined this site! F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 32 3845856932
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:21 pm

Princess81320 wrote:Just got an update from RS from F4 to F1. Ames went home at F4, Ryan P. shows up during the FD episode and goes home, Constantine gets eliminated but he might have eliminated himself due to religious differences. This means that Ben F and JP are the F2. Ashley is engaged to JP. I was exciting and told myself I knew it and a part of me was like uh oh what if he's wrong so I'm trying to be more careful of my reactions.

Welcome1 princess81320!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:38 pm

Thanks I've been doing some sleuthing before I found this site thanks to cupcakes and I am so glad to be back. :D

Team Cupcake :27:

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 32 Fgbbb

Team SeanCat 🐘

"If something's meant to be, it will happen.. in the right time, with the right person and for the best reason."
F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 32 394620_10150508901589239_141439374238_8542780_758788939_n
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by connorsmom Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:57 am

Princess81320 wrote:Just got an update from RS from F4 to F1. Ames went home at F4, Ryan P. shows up during the FD episode and goes home, Constantine gets eliminated but he might have eliminated himself due to religious differences. This means that Ben F and JP are the F2. Ashley is engaged to JP. I was exciting and told myself I knew it and a part of me was like uh oh what if he's wrong so I'm trying to be more careful of my reactions.

Ashley and JP is what RS is saying? Gosh darnit, but I hope he's right! JP is my favorite!!
:27:
connorsmom
connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 44 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

+59
allykat
emusha
agentcurls
gurlbrit
Bronwyn