SELECT CONTENT

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Page 4 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:40 am

I didn't see Tenley and Kiptyn either. I also thought Melissa said she was going and I'm surprised she wasn't shown. She at least was on the show and did pretty well!

Back to top Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by cimcoe Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:06 pm

realityfan26 wrote:I didn't see Tenley and Kiptyn either. I also thought Melissa said she was going and I'm surprised she wasn't shown. She at least was on the show and did pretty well!

Yep Melissa went too, didn't see her either. She mentioned in her blog that she sat to Rick Fox and he's another one I didn't see.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:28 pm

cimcoe wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:I didn't see Tenley and Kiptyn either. I also thought Melissa said she was going and I'm surprised she wasn't shown. She at least was on the show and did pretty well!

Yep Melissa went too, didn't see her either. She mentioned in her blog that she sat to Rick Fox and he's another one I didn't see.
Oooh - I did see Rick Fox, but didn't notice Melissa.

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:58 am

I love these two together! I do wonder, though, why Kiptyn made the comment about knowing by the end of 2011... maybe he regrets it seeing as fans are constantly asking about an engagement! I wonder what the hold up is.

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:06 am

mare2 wrote:I love these two together! I do wonder, though, why Kiptyn made the comment about knowing by the end of 2011... maybe he regrets it seeing as fans are constantly asking about an engagement! I wonder what the hold up is.

Isn't it almost two years for them? The whole "in love" phase of a relationship typically spans two years. The early months of "head-in-the-clouds-he/she-can-do-no-wrong" wear off and is replaced by real love whereby a person accepts another, flaws and all. From that grounded standpoint, people can objectively decide if they see "forever" with this person given all they know. It also makes sense to spend at least a year with a person before marching to Pachibel's canon. That's the hyper-rational side of me talking. For the romantic side, see Ryan Bowers thread!

Granted, Kip's accident surely brought them closer. Maybe they'll be like Jen Aniston's and Ben Affleck's characters in He's Just Not That Into You, together for years without getting married.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:18 am

it works for Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell.

it also worked for Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon.

to each his own.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:15 am

anders wrote:it works for Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell.

it also worked for Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon.

to each his own.

Anders Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon broke up last year
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:23 am

yes, I know that but they were together almost 20 years and never bothered to get married. (notice I used past tense)

I dont' understand the need to fit people into a box and decide it's time they do something based on their arbitrary timeline.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:30 am

Actually, I was basing it on their timeline. Like I said, it's probably only because *they* mentioned a date that I'm now getting impatient! Silly, I know. giggling

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:51 pm

I think they're cute together and seem happy... I'm glad they're taking their time and just enjoying dating, it's certainly far more real world than the rush to an engagement that we see at the end of every Bachelor/ette. I just wish Kip hadn't made that comment about knowing by the end of 2011, why put a timetable on it unless you're sure you'll follow through. It's just like I don't like when Bach couples start throwing out timetables for wedding dates right away. There's just no reason to do that when you know it's going to get fans wondering when that time comes and goes.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:00 pm

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 4 380683_10150678332321377_358043246376_9737960_1528261546_n

Tenley Molzahn

Fun evening in DC last night. Dinner at the Smithsonian. Now planning this evenings adventure!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:14 pm

When's he puttin' a ring on that finger??!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

+107
bleuberry
Mimi27
LibbyBell
Occasionalfan1
whit90