SELECT CONTENT

Ashley & JP - Site and Wedding Updates - Discussion

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley & JP - Site and Wedding Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashley & JP - Site and Wedding Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:06 pm

EE, I really do like your avi pic.... sure wish I had a pic of hubby and me like that... Not that I look at all like Ash, lol... but would love to see that sort of tender intimacy captured, for the times when we're stressed out/at each other's throats lol...

Back to top Go down

Ashley & JP - Site and Wedding Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashley & JP - Site and Wedding Updates - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:51 pm

Nix to both designers...she is definitely a Lazaro... :yes:
I wonder if she will go to Kleinfeld's, they were great and she could do a "Say Yes To The Dress". We go for a first fitting tomorrow and accessorize! Say Yes to a Mother's Patience!
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Nix to both designers...she is definitely a Lazaro... :yes:
I wonder if she will go to Kleinfeld's, they were great and she could do a "Say Yes To The Dress". We go for a first fitting tomorrow and accessorize! Say Yes to a Mother's Patience!

Have fun Kasha! I am watching that show right now!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:14 pm

I think whatever it is it'll be custom made. I do feel that most people are more familiar with Vera Wang than Monique Llhilear (sp?) so they may have voted for familiarity.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:21 pm

Thomigirl wrote:

[b]I think whatever it is it'll be custom made[b/]. I do feel that most people are more familiar with Vera Wang than Monique Llhilear (sp?) so they may have voted for familiarity.
I do too. I'm still intrigued by Randi Rahm's FB post in January that she spent an afternoon hanging out with Ashley. I'm sure they spent some time discussing the prom event in April, but it wouldn't shock me to learn that's not all they discussed. giggling

In any event, regardless of who designs her gown, Ashley is going to be a beautiful, radiant bride. I can hardly wait!
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:45 pm

I think Vera Wang suits Ashley better, just MHO. L'huillier's dressses, although gorgeous, are pretty complex and overwhelming for such a small person. Vera Wang's slim elegant styles would show off Ashley' tiny beauty better. Not familiar with Lazaro

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:53 pm

i think the one Blair wore in her wedding in gossip girl was gorgeous and it's a Vera Wang yes
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:01 pm

My Fiance Makes Me Fat

So I realize that Ashley is not only the funny one in this relationship (be it self-proclaimed or otherwise), but she’s also the blogger of the relationship. Things may change once her residency starts in July, but for now, she wears the proverbial blogger pants. This doesn’t mean, however, that I’m incapable of contributing! Now I know most of you were probably expecting, or at least hoping for a post along the lines of “Shit Bachelor’s Say,” but I think I’m gonna save that one for a rainy day when I have blogger’s block. Instead, I’ve decided to provide you all with a little insight into how my life has changed over the past year, going from NYC bachelor to NYC/NJ fiancé.

•Having a fiancé makes you fat! I know Nick Peterson would disagree with me and would say that working out should be part of your lifestyle, but it’s not as easy as it seems. Not all of us are personal trainers for a living. FYI, Peetystraining.com rocks! Anyway, I went from a scheduled workout 5-6 days each week and eating uber healthy, to sitting on the couch, playing with a Yorkie, watching one of the housewives (yes, I’m man enough to admit it) and looking for any excuse to SKIP the gym! I realize I can’t maintain this level of laziness much longer, but for now, these excuses carry enough legitimacy to DE-motivate me, and I’ve never been happier!
•The 2011 year in sports basically didn’t exist for me! No joke, I’m not sure I could tell you who won the World Series in 2011, who won the NCAA tournament in 2011 or even how my Islanders finished the season last year(zip it Rangers fans). I wish I could say that my Fantasy Football Team’s record suffered as a result, but we’ve been pretty awful for years. Anyway, like many young men (yes, I still consider myself young at 35), sports plays a huge role in my life and I could never have imagined that I’d be so oblivious to what’s going on in the sporting world. I realize, rather I HOPE, that this was just an anomaly and that in 2012 things return to normal. I guess it’s not every day you get to travel the world, fall in love and propose at sunset on a beach in Fiji. Giving up a year in sports…..totally worth it!
•The world doesn’t revolve around me? Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think my family and friends would consider me to be a selfish person, but I don’t think I fully realized just what the words “compromise” and “sacrifice” meant until I met Ashley. To say that I was set in my ways is probably an understatement, doing what I want, when I wanted, and answering to nobody but me. Fast forward a year later! Now, there isn’t any single second in my life that I wouldn’t give up for that certain someone. There is no more “I,” only “we/us.”

Needless to say, this list could get pretty long if I sat here for a few more hours brainstorming the ways my life has changed this past year, but if your attention span is anything like mine when it comes to reading blogs, you’re at the tipping point where you start tuning me out. For all that has changed over the past year, being thankful simply isn’t enough and doesn’t even begin to sum up just how I feel a year later at 35 years old. The past year has been a wild wild ride, but my life has forever changed for the better.

http://jpandashley.com/2012/03/my-fiance-makes-me-fat/

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:10 pm

The world doesn’t revolve around me? ........ To say that I was set in my ways is probably an understatement, doing what I want, when I wanted, and answering to nobody but me. Fast forward a year later! Now, there isn’t any single second in my life that I wouldn’t give up for that certain someone. There is no more “I,” only “we/us.”
He sure has a lot of self awareness . What a mature observation. It's so nice to have seen an actual grown up on this show.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:20 pm

Amen to that!!!! All the David Good's, Wes's, Jesse's, and so on... the Bachelor franchise has spit out should listen up...JP's a classy guy....they would do well to emulate him! :yes:
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:25 pm

His blog was so sweet! He said in his intro that if he found the right woman, there's nothing he wouldn't do for her, and he definitely appears to be a man of his word. Ashley is super lucky, but so is he. heartbeat
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:39 pm

I am at lost for for words. JP and Ashley are so fortunate to have found each other in such a bizzare way. :dancingcupcake:

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley & JP - Site and Wedding Updates - Discussion

+82
Marta in FL
Aunties_Love
michelle1109
provenceguy
NCGalBecca