SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 53 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by poohbear Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:26 pm

nikkij_26 wrote:
San wrote:
Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister
Gonna be a wild night tonight in Charlotte... The guys are all into our girl...

Yep, I love it! Gonna be a great season! This is what it's like when you cast a great lead that everyone will go gag over. You get a great season no matter who is picked. I think it would be that way if Roberto would do the Bachelor, especially if he was in primo hottie body shape. Girls would go wild! Too bad not going to happen. Aw well at least we have our Emily! Keep putting a spell on them girl! yes

:cutesmile!:

I agree about Emily. But hehe nah, not roberto, i did not find him attractive at all ;) but that's just me laugh out loud
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by jojo47 Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:36 pm

nikkij_26 wrote:
San wrote:

Yep, I love it! Gonna be a great season! This is what it's like when you cast a great lead that everyone will go gag over. You get a great season no matter who is picked. I think it would be that way if Roberto would do the Bachelor, especially if he was in primo hottie body shape. Girls would go wild! Too bad not going to happen. Aw well at least we have our Emily! Keep putting a spell on them girl! yes

Re the bolded ~ I believe you meant gaga?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:41 pm

jojo47 wrote:
nikkij_26 wrote:
San wrote:

laugh out loud, it's what happens when you type too fast,laugh out loud. :cutesmile!:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:43 pm

jojo47 wrote:
nikkij_26 wrote:
San wrote:

hehehe It's hilarious sometimes the difference one letter can make. That is like the morning I was recovering from a migraine, and I left the l out of public. :laughingoutlou

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:20 pm

It's starting!!

Robert Mills ‏ @Millsy11374
Can #Mancry be #UglyCry? Discuss #Bachelorette

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 53 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:59 pm

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
@fleissmeister sitting next to me, giddy as a schoolgirl. He loves when love is in the air #Bachelorette
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Emily is resplendent in a beautiful sparkly gold dress #Bachelorette

@EmilyMaynard is wearing a beautiful gold dress. Nice work Mr. Fettman...

This episode reminds me of "Castaway". I'll tell you all when it airs May 28th #Bachelorette

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister Close
Clue-- in order to make an omelette, you've got to crack a few eggs...
10:24 PM - 23 Mar 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 53 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 53 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:48 pm

It's amazing as you get deeper and deeper in the guys get serious as a heart attack in their 1 on 1s. They are really fighting for Emily
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:13 pm

San wrote:
It's amazing as you get deeper and deeper in the guys get serious as a heart attack in their 1 on 1s. They are really fighting for Emily

I didn't quite understand this tweet... he meant they were fighting for 1 on 1 time with emily? and literally got into a fight and had heart attack?
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:14 pm

nikkij_26 wrote:
Emily is resplendent in a beautiful sparkly gold dress #Bachelorette

@EmilyMaynard is wearing a beautiful gold dress. Nice work Mr. Fettman...

This episode reminds me of "Castaway". I'll tell you all when it airs May 28th #Bachelorette

Off to google "Castaway", or someone can fill me in? laugh out loud ;)

poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:16 pm

poohbear wrote:
San wrote:

I didn't quite understand this tweet... he meant they were fighting for 1 on 1 time with emily? and literally got into a fight and had heart attack?

He means fighting to win her heart, fightin to stay and get a rose.

nikkij_26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+52
Mirzam
BuckeyeGal06
ironcat
docnash14
eightfifteen