SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 28 of 54 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:21 pm

I'm so struggling not to have a favorite of the spoiled F4, but I adore (so far, from what we have seen & heard), Chris. Something very sexy when a good looking, hunk, easily blushes. Reminds me of whenever Chris Lambton was near Ali and he turned all red, same thing with JP, and to me, that's very attractive.
chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 28 Em14

If Chris is not F1, I would love him as the next bachelor. I think he would be believable as wanting to find someone, and I'm not sure about a couple of the others. But when I see them all and their personalities, I may change my mind, which I usually do. giggling

Back to top Go down

chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by skitts Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:27 pm

Gina wrote:I'm so struggling not to have a favorite of the spoiled F4, but I adore (so far, from what we have seen & heard), Chris. Something very sexy when a good looking, hunk, easily blushes. Reminds me of whenever Chris Lambton was near Ali and he turned all red, same thing with JP, and to me, that's very attractive.

If Chris is not F1, I would love him as the next bachelor. I think he would be believable as wanting to find someone, and I'm not sure about a couple of the others. But when I see them all and their personalities, I may change my mind, which I usually do. giggling

He's a cutie...be nice to have an F1 without baggage!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Max64 wrote:

The picture I'm talking about is in the SC non discussion thread last one or second to the last

oops! Thought you meant the picture Skitts had posted (that I can't see..) giggling

And that is a very cute pic :yes:

chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 28 Seanie10chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 28 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 28 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:35 pm

Gina wrote:I'm so struggling not to have a favorite of the spoiled F4, but I adore (so far, from what we have seen & heard), Chris. Something very sexy when a good looking, hunk, easily blushes. Reminds me of whenever Chris Lambton was near Ali and he turned all red, same thing with JP, and to me, that's very attractive.

can't see this pic either....
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:42 pm

I don't know why, but I have not really warmed up to Chris yet. Maybe I will after the first episode airs. JMHO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:53 pm

Does anyone remember when MF tweeted "love is in the air' and who may have been on a 1-1 date then?

Last edited by skitts on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Max64 wrote:I still can't believe there hasn't been anymore info on Chris' HTD other than the one picture from RS!

Maybe RS had Ed working the Emily/Chris reconnaissance mission for him. :detective

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Sleuthed this :Smiley: He's such a :cutiepie :

chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 28 57363210

chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 28 Seanie10chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 28 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 28 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
KikiLove
KikiLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:02 pm

skitts wrote:

Yes, he is a cutie, and something about him I just like. I don't know, I feel that if Aire is F1 then it's been just too predicatable, or obvious, that Emily will be automatically drawn to that. Plus MF likes to create the drama and I'm sure he was hell bent to try and find someone with a racing background to throw a wrench at Emily like he did on Brad's season with the Vegas date. Cue in Cassie. :yes:

Then I look at Chris' date placement, and (I know some don't find this important) but what Chris was wearing on the Romeo date. I really don't think Sean has a chance with his late ep 5 date. So it's down to Jef, Aire, and Chris, and that kiss they showed with Jef, that makes it look so hot and steamy, makes me think it's not him. But then they showed Chris kissing her, it wasn't the same, but none the less they did, and absolutely nothing of Aire. Then logic sets into my brain and says, it's probably going to be Aire, so don't pick a favorite! Oh my goodness, I'm rambling, or typing out loud!!

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:11 pm

Max64 wrote:
skitts wrote:

Yes, he is a cutie, and something about him I just like. I don't know, I feel that if Aire is F1 then it's been just too predicatable, or obvious, that Emily will be automatically drawn to that. Plus MF likes to create the drama and I'm sure he was hell bent to try and find someone with a racing background to throw a wrench at Emily like he did on Brad's season with the Vegas date. Cue in Cassie. :yes:

Then I look at Chris' date placement, and (I know some don't find this important) but what Chris was wearing on the Romeo date. I really don't think Sean has a chance with his late ep 5 date. So it's down to Jef, Aire, and Chris, and that kiss they showed with Jef, that makes it look so hot and steamy, makes me think it's not him. But then they showed Chris kissing her, it wasn't the same, but none the less they did, and absolutely nothing of Aire. Then logic sets into my brain and says, it's probably going to be Aire, so don't pick a favorite! Oh my goodness, I'm rambling, or typing out loud!!

No no, I completely agree with everything you wrote :yes: I agree It's like you looked inside my head for a sec 😆

KikiLove
KikiLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:43 pm

Sorry guys. That picture was not viewable because my photobucket account is no more! Ugh! I am done with photobucket.

Anyway, here are the pics again~

chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 28 Em2y

chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 28 Em3g

chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 28 Em19c
chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 28 Em39

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:59 pm

Thanks San!! :WAVEY:

I love that last one! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 54 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+70
frajosfanofchris
ninu
Brill
pavalygurl
Trippinmom5