SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Page 2 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Admin Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Final Rose‏@TheFinalRose
Group date rose got into the miracle-gro again. This is going to be an interesting night. #bachelorette #dramaqueen
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by jojo47 Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:58 pm

San wrote:
Final Rose‏@TheFinalRose
Group date rose got into the miracle-gro again. This is going to be an interesting night. #bachelorette #dramaqueen

Do you think this mean there's more than one group date rose?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:58 pm

what's miracle-gro?

And I always wonder, who's tweeting behind the twitter name "finalrose" ?

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:00 pm

poohbear wrote:what's miracle-gro?

TheFinalRose is with the show. It's supposed to be the last rose at each rose ceremony who is tweeting I guess.. giggling Millsy retweeted that tweet too.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:03 pm

San wrote:

TheFinalRose is with the show. It's supposed to be the last rose at each rose ceremony who is tweeting I guess.. giggling Millsy retweeted that tweet too.

well yea, literally.... but we know the last rose can't really tweet laugh out loud...so just wondering who that is..
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:05 pm

poohbear wrote:
San wrote:

well yea, literally.... but we know the last rose can't really tweet laugh out loud...so just wondering who that is..

Haha! Just was being funny. :cutesmile!: It must be someone from behind the scenes, but I don't know who.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:06 pm

Chris Harrison‏@chrisbharrison
Steve thks for best pulled pork & slaw ever Bill Spoon's BBQ Charlotte http://lockerz.com/s/195508154

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 2 Imagefromurl?size=medium&url=http%3A%2F%2Flockerz
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:46 pm

San wrote:
Final Rose‏@TheFinalRose

Did they start the Ep. 4 dates with a group date activity instead of a 1-1?

BTW, Miracle Gro in the real sense is a crystalized flower/plant fertilizer that is mixed with water. It can be sprayed on the leaves for absorption or fed through the roots. I think it is about the best you can get to produce noticable results fairly quickly.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:00 pm

So it is more normal to start with the 1-1 rather than a group date? They didn't waste a minute of time - got them there early afternoon, then a group date this afternoon or evening? And #dramaqueen? One of the guys is a drama queen??

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:04 pm

nanab wrote:So it is more normal to start with the 1-1 rather than a group date? They didn't waste a minute of time - got them there early afternoon, then a group date this afternoon or evening? And #dramaqueen? One of the guys is a drama queen??

Ya know, after reading your post and a few others, I can only imagine how tired the lead must get while filming these shows.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Final Rose‏@TheFinalRose
Where are the #bachelorette "handlers" when you need them? Group date rose is completely out of control. #bacheloretteroseproblems
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:04 pm

nanab wrote:So it is more normal to start with the 1-1 rather than a group date? They didn't waste a minute of time - got them there early afternoon, then a group date this afternoon or evening? And #dramaqueen? One of the guys is a drama queen??

I actually think they are still in Charlotte, at least Chris Harrison is. I remember in a past blog RS said there would be 4 episodes in Charlotte and then they would start traveling, but then his tweet said something else. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

+64
luv2dance
dee
Idlemess
Beeleever
Alanna