SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun May 06, 2012 10:29 am

All of them have their own pose. I've noticed that with Tenley & Melissa also. They're probably told what's the best pose for them by the photographers early on. I know I always turn my best side to to the camera (or try to de-emphasize the not so great body parts). I guess we're all self absorbed to a point, when it comes to cameras anyway. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 3:30 pm

Teenamarie wrote:
austen112 wrote:I'm not an Ali fan, but she's not bad at hosting in this video. She's better than Alexis from RH of OC, lol. I like her shirt too!

Could anyone be worse than Alexis from the OC?

lol no she is TERRIBLE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 3:38 pm

My go-to pose is the "Smiling Bob"...

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 18 Bob10

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sun May 06, 2012 3:47 pm

RichLP wrote:My go-to pose is the "Smiling Bob"...

Works every time, Rich! Keeping smiling! giggling

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 5:41 pm

RichLP wrote:My go-to pose is the "Smiling Bob"...

spitcoffee good one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Ali Fedotowsky‏@AliFedotowsky

Randomly bumped into @BenFlajnik in SF. Next time I'm in town let's hang! Hopefully with @bugrobertson too! #smallworld
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 9:17 pm

San wrote:

Randomly bumped into @BenFlajnik in SF. Next time I'm in town let's hang! Hopefully with @bugrobertson too! #smallworld

Randomly? ...what are the odds...? LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue May 08, 2012 3:51 am

That didn't take long, good for Ali.

@MithNiles Congrats @AliFedotowsky on NBC's "1st Look" being picked up nationally (180+ more NBC stations) - so proud of you! http://t.co/GrRGfdAk 

New overnight programming for NBC affiliates
By Jack Messmer on May, 4 2012

Two lifestyle programs produced by the NBC Owned Television Stations are being made available to other affiliates of the Peacock Network. Beginning the weekend of May 5-6, the two shows are being picked up by the NBC Network to be aired by affiliates in their overnight programming blocks.

“1st Look,” hosted by Ali Fedotowsky, and “Open House NYC,” currently air on NBC-owned stations. But with them now being fed on the network, more than 180 NBC stations have already cleared them for air.

Most NBC stations will air 1st Look at 4:00 a.m. early Saturday. 1st Look will also air just after Saturday Night Live, followed by two episodes of Open House NYC.

“We’re extremely proud of these shows and their high production values,” said Valari Staab, President of the NBC Owned Television Stations. “I’m glad viewers in the rest of the country will be able to watch what those in our markets have been enjoying for years.”

Fedotowsky, known for “The Bachelor” and “The Bachelorette,” joined 1st Look as host last month. As part of the show, she travels the country in search of the best places to eat, play and indulge.

Open House NYC showcases the hottest homes on the market and interior design tips from the experts. The show is hosted by Sara Gore.

http://t.co/GrRGfdAk

terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 08, 2012 5:13 am

Congrats to Ali! That is great news!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 10, 2012 5:37 am

Congrats to Ali! :)

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 18 Ali+Fedotowsky+Goes+Shopping+Express+71TLOJDFC_bl

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 18 Ali+Fedotowsky+Goes+Shopping+Express+upH6IqYONQol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 10, 2012 11:04 pm

Ghost hunting in Chicago for @lxtv1stlook Seriously think we are contacting spirits. It's so intense! http://twitter.com/AliFedotowsky/status/200757255145136130/photo/1

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 18 Ask7qO-CIAI3grN
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 12, 2012 4:39 am

Beer cooking class for @lxtv1stlook with @adam_moorman and @kevinmanno So fun! http://twitter.com/AliFedotowsky/status/201123365904326656/photo/1

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 18 AsqIor0CIAA7i-U
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702