SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Admin Sun May 19, 2013 4:15 am

Cute! I still like ALi. :) Glad she is happy!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Did anyone see Ali, on E! today

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Love_Me wrote:Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 38 969500_721661532556_913096437_n

Ali Fedotowsky

At the KROQ weenie roast! LOVING Awolnation!!! — with Kevin Manno at Verizon Ampetheatre.

Is this her boyfriend? If it is, she wasn't kidding that Frank was her type. Yikes!!! He is the spitting image.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebachelorette2012 Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:43 am

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20720671,00.html

Ali gushs about her boyfriend Kevin and the best birthday gift ever.

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 38 XNf0KkBJVC

lovebachelorette2012

Female Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:13 am

lovebachelorette2012 wrote:http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20720671,00.html

Thanks for posting.

"Quirky" seems to be an important quality in a boyfriend/husband for Ali. This guy certainly looks and sounds like Frank so maybe it will last.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by b Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:26 pm

luvstx wrote:
lovebachelorette2012 wrote:http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20720671,00.html

Thanks for posting.

"Quirky" seems to be an important quality in a boyfriend/husband for Ali.  This guy certainly looks and sounds like Frank so maybe it will last.

You know Frank's prob had his ego stroked by seeing Ali so crazy for his 'doppleganger'.   Hugesmile

b

Back to top Go down

Post by happy2bme Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:45 pm

Don't know if this was mentioned here, but I went to the movies last night and Ali has a small role in Blue Jasmine a Woody Allen movie. When I say small, I mean really small.
happy2bme
happy2bme

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:33 pm

Ali posted on Twitter today that she is the newest member of the E! News family. I know she's been doing some stuff for them on and off.

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:48 am

bleuberry wrote:Ali posted on Twitter today that she is the newest member of the E! News family. I know she's been doing some stuff for them on and off.

Thanks for the heads up! She looks super cute in this photo she posted with the announcement:
http://instagram.com/p/cuSb_8DP80/

She also said today is her last day filming for First Look. She tweeted the messages together:

Ali Fedotowsky ‏@AliFedotowsky 9h
My very last @1stlooktv shoot is today :( But the episodes I've filmed will air through the end of the year. So grateful for the experience!

Ali Fedotowsky ‏@AliFedotowsky 9h
So excited to announce that I am the newest member of the @ENews family!!!! http://instagram.com/p/cuSb_8DP80/

Press release here (text pasted in below):

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/08/07/e-news-names-ali-fetodowsky-jesse-giddings-as-correspondents/196224/

“E! NEWS” NAMES ALI FETODOWSKY AND JESSE GIDDINGS AS CORRESPONDENTS

Los Angeles - August 7, 2013 - Ali Fedotowsky and Jesse Giddings have joined the “E! News” on-air team as correspondents, it was announced today.  Fedotowsky, who has served as guest co-host and correspondent for "E! News" in the past, joins the permanent E! staff following her role as host of "1st Look," the Emmy-award winning lifestyle show produced by the NBC Owned Television Stations’ LX.TV.  Giddings comes to E! from Canada's MuchMusic, where he served as host of the popular flagship show "New.Music.Live."  The two new full-time correspondents will cover a wide variety of pop culture stories for "E! News."

"We are happy to welcome Ali and Jesse to the E! family as full-time correspondents," said Cyndi McClellan, President, Network Strategy and E! News, in making the announcement.  “Their passion for pop culture will allow Ali and Jesse to capture the viewer’s perspective in a unique and fun way.”

E! News for July 2013 delivered its biggest month since January’s Red Carpet coverage.   Driven by news of the royal baby and other big pop culture stories over the past couple weeks (weeks of 7/15 and 7/22), E! News strongly advanced across all its key demos, building over its prior 4-weeks in its core P18-49 demo (+7%) as well as HH (+10%), and W18-49 (+9%), and reaching nearly 19.8 million viewers.

Best known to audiences as the Season Six "Bachelorette," Fedotowsky first captured the hearts of American viewers on "The Bachelor."  Following her appearances on "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette," Fedotowsky went to work straightaway as an on-air news correspondent for Fox 5 in San Diego.  Prior to joining “E! News,” Fedotowsky served as the host of NBC’s “1st Look,” the lifestyle show that delivers viewers the best places around the country to eat, play and indulge, which she will continue to host through the Fall season.  She has appeared on numerous shows, including "Today," "Rachael Ray," "The Steve Harvey Show," and E!'s own "Fashion Police." She can also be seen in Woody Allen's latest film "Blue Jasmine.”

Giddings hosted MuchMusic's flagship programming for several years.  During that time, he was host of MuchOnDemand which became "New.Music.Live," and as such interviewed some of the biggest names in popular music, including will.i.am, Drake, Justin Beiber and Katy Perry, to name a few.   Additionally he hosted the MuchMusic Video Awards for two years, with Selena Gomez as co-host one year and LMFAO the other.  Recently he co-hosted "The X Factor USA" Pepsi Pre-show with Adrienne Bailon on "The X Factor USA" website for Season Two of the musical competition series.  As a musician, last year he toured Canada with Marianas Trench and Down With Webster, and over his career has performed with numerous bands and artists, including Joe Jonas, All Time Low and Hot Chelle Rae.  He is a big supporter of Free The Children and has co-hosted more than 15 WeDay events across Canada in the last 3 years with such personalities as Joe Jonas and Nina Dobrev.  WeDay is the largest non-profit motivational event for youth in North America and these events featured speakers like Martin Sheen, Al Gore, Mikhael Gorbachev, Magic Johnson, HH the Dalai Lama, Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Larry King, Richard Branson and Mia Farrow to name a few.  Giddings dedication recently took him to Kenya to assist in the hands-on building of a school for local children there.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:11 pm

I'm really happy for Ali. Life is really good for her these days.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:02 am

I never enjoyed her on either of her seasons, but caught First Look quite a few times and loved that show and her on it.
So yay for you Ali!!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Did Ali and her boyfriend Kevin break up?

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:26 am

They recently adopted a puppy. There were tons of pictures of the puppy and the boyfriend. In fact one of her most recently posts asked "who could resist this face?" with a picture of the puppy and it said I know Kevin and I can't. Now it says only I can't. It seems like a bunch of his pictures have been stripped from her account too.
I always like Ali and I hoped she had found her match. She just had posted a picture of a gigantic ring ( Kim K ring) and said that she wasn't engaged but that she was doing a show for E--suddenly he seems to drop out of her life.
Just makes me sad.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702