SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by terabithia Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:03 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:They recently adopted a puppy. There were tons of pictures of the puppy and the boyfriend. In fact one of her most recently posts asked "who could resist this face?" with a picture of the puppy and it said I know Kevin and I can't.  Now it says only I can't. It seems like a bunch of his pictures have been stripped from her account too.  
I always like Ali and I hoped she had found her match. She just had posted a picture of a gigantic ring ( Kim K ring) and said that she wasn't engaged but that she was doing a show for E--suddenly he seems to drop out of her life.
Just makes me sad.
She mentioned him on her MissAliElaine Facebook page on Nov 2:
Had a great hike with my momma, Kevin, and Owen today  #Family

This is a different page than her AliFedotowsky page, the MissAliElaine is for more personal stuff.

Their funny Halloween video is still up on her MissAliElaine Facebook page. This photo of them with the lovey dovey pillows is still up too:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=761468234606&set=pb.21500754.-2207520000.1383885866.&type=3&theater

OK, I think I see where the confusion came from. On Instagram she posted the puppy photo with the comment "Who could resist this face? @Kevinmanno and I can't." That comment hasn't been changed since it was posted a day ago. She also linked to that photo on Twitter yesterday. Then on Facebook she posted the same photo with the comment "Who could resist this face? I sure can't." She put his name on one and not the other. Maybe you saw both and thought the 2nd time you saw it she had edited his name out?

I really don't know if they're having problems or if she has been deleting photos. I check in on her every few weeks and did a little investigating just now, but I can't say "this and that photo of them is now deleted" because I haven't been paying super close attention.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:14 am

terabithia wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:They recently adopted a puppy. There were tons of pictures of the puppy and the boyfriend. In fact one of her most recently posts asked "who could resist this face?" with a picture of the puppy and it said I know Kevin and I can't.  Now it says only I can't. It seems like a bunch of his pictures have been stripped from her account too.  
I always like Ali and I hoped she had found her match. She just had posted a picture of a gigantic ring ( Kim K ring) and said that she wasn't engaged but that she was doing a show for E--suddenly he seems to drop out of her life.
Just makes me sad.
She mentioned him on her MissAliElaine Facebook page on Nov 2:
Had a great hike with my momma, Kevin, and Owen today  #Family

This is a different page than her AliFedotowsky page, the MissAliElaine is for more personal stuff.

Their funny Halloween video is still up on her MissAliElaine Facebook page. This photo of them with the lovey dovey pillows is still up too:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=761468234606&set=pb.21500754.-2207520000.1383885866.&type=3&theater

OK, I think I see where the confusion came from. On Instagram she posted the puppy photo with the comment "Who could resist this face? @Kevinmanno and I can't." That comment hasn't been changed since it was posted a day ago. She also linked to that photo on Twitter yesterday. Then on Facebook she posted the same photo with the comment "Who could resist this face? I sure can't." She put his name on one and not the other. Maybe you saw both and thought the 2nd time you saw it she had edited his name out?

I really don't know if they're having problems or if she has been deleting photos. I check in on her every few weeks and did a little investigating just now, but I can't say "this and that photo of them is now deleted" because I haven't been paying super close attention.
I see, I think you may be right. I hope so. I'd hate to see "Owens parents" break up:Hugesmile: 
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty glad I was wrong

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:13 pm

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 39 1391647_767273994816_1900747921_n

Here is the latest from Ali and her beau
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:19 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 39 1391647_767273994816_1900747921_n

She looks great. And I know it's been said before but it's scary how much her boyfriend resembles Frank from her season!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:34 pm

Without the dark glasses, I don't see a resemblance at all. Plenty of men have dark hair....

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:45 pm

luvstx wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 39 1391647_767273994816_1900747921_n

She looks great.  And I know it's been said before but it's scary how much her boyfriend resembles Frank from her season!
He sort of reminds me of Robert Downey Jr.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:39 am

I finally saw the show Kevin hosts last week and he wasn't wearing glasses on air. This supports my theory he wears them because she thinks he looks cute in them. :) I mean, I believe he needs them, but I suspect he's wearing contacts in a ton of photos pre-Ali. When they first started dating I did a google images search on him and he wasn't wearing glasses in any photo. ha!

The show is terrrrrrible, some kind of dance competition with children and their mothers acting like horrible stage moms. It felt very scripted -- or at least very produced, everyone understands their role and how they're expected to act (like a lot of reality shows, but even more over the top than most). Kevin was only around for the competition at the end, he introduced the dancers in a Ryan Seacrest type of role. Meh, it's a job and hopefully leads to better things for him.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:23 pm

luvstx wrote:
She looks great.  And I know it's been said before but it's scary how much her boyfriend resembles Frank from her season!

Speaking of Frank, I sat next to him at Corner Bakery in Chicago, about a month ago. It was kind of weird, as i've never seen a reality tv contestant in real life before. He looked like an average guy, kinda forgettable.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:34 pm

alifedotowsky
3 hours ago
The two birthday girls! I can't believe I'm 30 today. 3 decades old! Crazy. My 20's were absolutely incredible. My life completely changed when I made the decision to go on a nutty reality show, I met the love of my life @kevinmanno, became a dog mommy, started working for @Enews (a show I grew up watching) and I couldn't be more grateful. I celebrated yesterday with my family and adorable niece who turns 2 this week, will celebrate with my man today, and then my friends this coming weekend. I feel so incredibly lucky. Here's to another decade of love, adventure and family.

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 39 10643874_710502502370100_976458419_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:58 pm

as much as i wish her well...i can't help but get a weird taste in my mouth at how she manipulated the stories and media after and before her season to transition into TV mostly cos i really thought i was watching this amazing sincere girl who fell in love with roberto -- i do think she fell in love with him and don't fault her for breaking up but she also exercised a lot of "man handling" when it comes to the attention she was getting to be doing what she's doing now... it's my bad for having her completely wrong and choosing to silence out all the weird crying scene situation she did on jake's season...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:39 pm

emusha wrote:as much as i wish her well...i can't help but get a weird taste in my mouth at how she manipulated the stories and media after and before her season to transition into TV mostly cos i really thought i was watching this amazing sincere girl who fell in love with roberto -- i do think she fell in love with him and don't fault her for breaking up but she also exercised a lot of "man handling" when it comes to the attention she was getting to be doing what she's doing now... it's my bad for having her completely wrong and choosing to silence out all the weird crying scene situation she did on jake's season...

I was never a huge Ali fan. I thought the crying over Jake was so insincere. I do think she loved Roberto, but she loved being in the spotlight more and that just wasn't him. I think she kept hoping she could push him to do more and he just didn't want it. I think she always knew that, but thought she could win out.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:48 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
emusha wrote:as much as i wish her well...i can't help but get a weird taste in my mouth at how she manipulated the stories and media after and before her season to transition into TV mostly cos i really thought i was watching this amazing sincere girl who fell in love with roberto -- i do think she fell in love with him and don't fault her for breaking up but she also exercised a lot of "man handling" when it comes to the attention she was getting to be doing what she's doing now... it's my bad for having her completely wrong and choosing to silence out all the weird crying scene situation she did on jake's season...

I was never a huge Ali fan.  I thought the crying over Jake was so insincere.  I do think she loved Roberto, but she loved being in the spotlight more and that just wasn't him.  I think she kept hoping she could push him to do more and he just didn't want it.  I think she always knew that, but thought she could win out.

Me either. If it wasn't for Roberto, I wouldn't have been so involved in that season, and boy was I involved. I was so happy they were in love, but at the same time, I didn't like the idea of them together because I didn't think she was for him. Some things are scripted over and over aren't they. The falling to the floor in the hallway on Jake's season, was her audition for the ette. She was another one that annoyed the heck out of me.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702